With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Postby mczero » Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:30 pm

Today I read on a german online magazine, that a new game development studio named Smoking Gun Interactive was founded. I hope this don't has any effects on the smokin' guns team or on WQ3...

However, they have a website: http://www.smokingguninc.com/
SG name: Bud Spencer [GER]
IRC quakenet #westernq3: mczer0

Perhaps the target of a free game is it's way- not to have a final version, because it keeps the community involved, unlike some commercial games that pray: when it's done...
mczero
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:58 am

Smoking Gun Interactive was founded in 2007
We spell it a little differently & our website is proof enough that we used the name first, so I think we'd be ok. Plus, it's not like our product is for sale. Anyway, Smokin' Guns seems to be the favorite so far. I'll be asking the dev team for a final vote this week in the hopes of announcing a new name this weekend. If we can't get a majority rule on something then I'll likely just pick Smokin' Guns in an effort to get this project kick-started again. I want to thank everybody for their input on this matter. Our community may be small, but it's like family to me. Thanks again! 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby mczero » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:37 pm

Can't await the conclusion :D
SG name: Bud Spencer [GER]
IRC quakenet #westernq3: mczer0

Perhaps the target of a free game is it's way- not to have a final version, because it keeps the community involved, unlike some commercial games that pray: when it's done...
mczero
Drifter

Previous

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel