With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

beta tests

Postby jack9911 » Thu Sep 05, 2002 9:47 pm

hi guys
im back :)

i dont come on the irc-chat anymore since i dont understand a fuck from what u say :lol:
but, since monday im learning german btw :wink: now i can tell things like taffel, etui, and other stupid 'school' words, waiting to learn devlopement language, but thats not for now :(

ok, my question, you people told me that there will be a multiplayer beta-test, so im just asking some news about it?

see ia later

jack nefun
jack9911
Drifter

Postby Lixus » Fri Sep 06, 2002 10:55 am

hey jack i already wondered why it was so silent at the forums :roll:
well this weekend there will be a westernquake 3 party here in my home, and the other team members from germany will come and we will betatest and hopefully make progress with the maps, models,and code... so soon after this we may come to the official beta test phase......
ok, i'll shut down my pc now and bring it to where the lan party is... cu sunday or monday
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Postby jack9911 » Fri Sep 06, 2002 4:43 pm

k, have fun, even if its a little bit to late

today we had some german again, love that language, i mean, i realy wanna know it, but i have a loooooooooooooong way before me, before i know the usefull wors :roll:

btw, thx for the begining of http://ici.planet-multiplayer.de/phpbb2 ... 3822317fdd :lol:
jack9911
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:26 am

Just a reminder. Check my post here. http://ici.planet-multiplayer.de/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=19 I have about 6 to 8 WQ3 players that can test this on my LAN dedicated server. We could provide SERIOUS feedback if you need it. :wink: I won't mention it again....don't want to sound like a broken record. Just post somewhere here in the forum if you are interested and I'll keep checking back. If not, then that's ok. BTW, we've been playing on your server a little bit. Sure would be nice if anyone reading this would like to join in sometime.

-Red Neckerson and Company-
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby jack9911 » Sun Sep 15, 2002 2:01 pm

what news bout beta-tetsing?
jack9911
Drifter

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel