With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

The "Thx you Werstern Q3 Team for BETA 2.0 ! " thread

Postby Rim » Sat Mar 08, 2003 2:35 am

hello, congratulation for your newly released beta 2.0. I had a blast playing it for 3 hours straight! Funniest mod for Q3 to date in my opinion.

way to go :)
Rim
Newcomer

Postby kuran » Sat Mar 08, 2003 4:13 am

I'll write a more detailed review later, its a bit late now.

But I have to say...WOW what a great mod, I can't find any flaws actually...great weapons, music, sounds, gameplay and maps.

Thanks for making this incredible game!
kuran
Drifter

The "Thx you Werstern Q3 Team for BETA 2.0 ! " thread

Postby ground » Sat Mar 08, 2003 5:51 am

Rim wrote:hello, congratulation for your newly released beta 2.0. I had a blast playing it for 3 hours straight!
same

but BRING BACK THE TRAIN MAP! :D
ground
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Mar 08, 2003 7:09 pm

Train was my favorite too! Great job ICI. Do you have any plans to port some of the original maps over to the new mod.....like you did for canyon?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Alucard » Sun Mar 09, 2003 3:45 am

Yeah, great job guys, this version of the mod is REALLY good. It was more than worth the long wait.

Edit: And let me also say THANK YOU for fixing the bot AI. The bots in beta 1.2 would run into walls, and all clump together and such, and it was stupid. Now they act like they should, and it's a huge improvement.
Alucard
Newcomer

Postby Drakhon » Sun Mar 09, 2003 12:27 pm

The bots are not really good yet. There are still a lot of problems with them, and they don't act to intelligent either. But it definitely is an improvement over the 1.2 bots.
Actually the bots are only for some testing (and perhaps offline training), because wq3 is intended to be a multiplayer game.
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Postby Alucard » Mon Mar 10, 2003 3:24 am

Right, but my internet has a habit of dieing at odd times, and it's for when that happens that I'm glad the bots are there so I can still play. Also playing against bots is a great way to get to know maps and such.
Alucard
Newcomer

Postby TarzanBoy » Tue Mar 11, 2003 10:28 pm

Great mod guys. We used to play beta 1.x at my work a long time ago. Since then I have been waiting for beta 2.0. It was worth the wait!!! Great job!

I too miss both the train maps. The one with the train station and the moving train map.
TarzanBoy
Newcomer

Postby [BiM]Dan » Wed Mar 12, 2003 1:49 am

Blimey I remember playing this a long time ago, my has it come along way, nice work!

Anyway thought I'd bring it to the attention of another great community over at NSCO
http://www.ns-co.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=389

Downloading...... :)
[BiM]Dan
Newcomer

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel