With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

great mod!!!

Postby clockwork_orange » Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:54 pm

fantastic, its like a better version of outlaws!!! the music rock's.

the only thing i thingk you should add are more objective type missions, like train high jack, or bounty hunter (one player is chosen at random to be the bounty the manwanted dead or alive, they get a special skin and if they last 5 min without getting killed they get a bundel of money, but the player who kills the bounty hunter wins the round)

EDIT: is this forum dead or what?
clockwork_orange
Newcomer

Postby Lixus » Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:37 am

well no the forum isn't dead, but it isnt as full of life as i would hope ;)

i'd also love more objective typed gamemodes... maybe they come with a later update, BUT ONLY IF YOU FILL THIS GAME WITH LIFE 8) :roll: :D
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Postby clockwork_orange » Tue Apr 01, 2003 11:49 pm

yay someone responded at last :D

well i dont see any reasion for it not to be full of life its a fantastic mod! its not as good as my first love, navyseals. BUT it comes a very close second, its just a shame that nobody play's it much :( ther are hardly any populated servers :(.

ive brought 6 more people along, hopeing to bring a few more.
clockwork_orange
Newcomer

Postby Lixus » Wed Apr 02, 2003 1:55 pm

i think many people are scared away because of the movement, its very strange at the beginning... but navysealers are used to thgis kind of movement i think... ns has a similar one( not shure though, didnt play ns for a while now)
=Lixus=
Lixus
Iron Claw

Postby killbillnotbuffalo » Sun Apr 13, 2003 1:15 am

a great mod !!!!!
killbillnotbuffalo
Newcomer

Postby EvilFutsin » Sun Apr 13, 2003 7:56 am

The slow-movement is a "tad" off-putting to me, but not much. Westerns are just slower paced. They move slower, are more careful, etc. It's just how it is.

It'd be nice to have it sped up just a bit (I've done some experiments with bots and 200 is actually a good speed), though.

But hell, the gameplay is "overall' very fun, and the map design rocks! :D
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel