With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Uh... what's up w/ two gun reloading?

Postby X-Man » Wed May 14, 2003 6:59 am

i understand you have to reload each gun individually, but the problem i have is that if you have two of the same pistol, you can only reload one of them... the game doesn't detect (in the menu, anyway) that you have TWO of the same gun...

you have to throw one on the ground (the empty one goes out, of course) then throw the full one down, then pick up the empty one, reload, and pick up the other....

VERY tedious...

otherwise... GREAT JOB...

oh, yeah, and i LOVE the buy menu and the match thing for lighting stuff!! :D

p.s. can you fix my 'invalid cd_key problem?'
i suffer from excessive brainfarts...
X-Man
Drifter

Postby Drakhon » Wed May 14, 2003 11:37 pm

I don't think that wq3 causes the Invalid CD Key massage. It's most likely caused by punkbusters CD Key check, and normally if you have an original copy of q3 and thus a valid key there should be no problem. At least I didn't have a problem with it.

Reloading: You don't have to reload the pistols individually. Why does nobody read our manual? Here the part of it, that concerns your "problem":
Q: How do I reload akimbo pistols?
A: Hold down your reload button (default R) and then press the primary fire button to reload the left pistol and the secondary fire button for the right pistol.
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Postby X-Man » Thu May 15, 2003 12:41 am

sorry 'bout the reload... (i told u i suffer from excessive brainfarts)

on the other hand, the cd key message is a problem... i PURCHASED quake 3 and have no other cd key issues with IT in itself or with any other mod except western quake...

i'm on a mac...800mhz g4

what's funny as well is the 'somewhere in the west' server... it ALWAYS shows up in my in game browser, but when i look for it on GameRanger, it shows it there but w/ no ping... (?)

i also noticed that after trying to join western quake from game ranger (it did not join, just waited for challenge for like 5 minutes...) AFTERWARD, i went to the mod and joined the server through the wq3 browser w/ no prob....

doh!
i suffer from excessive brainfarts...
X-Man
Drifter

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel