With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Howdy from the Badlands!

Postby Cookie » Sun Sep 07, 2003 1:50 am

Normally, I wouldn't come here poaching, but from all accounts this site is pretty much dead, and the dev team seems to be AWOL.

If I'm wrong and the WQ3 Dev team is still breathing, I apologize, and please feel to delete this post. But, it sounds like there's a lot of guys here who want to have some blazing gunfights online.

Well, I'm the Project Leader for Badlands: Reckoning, the Wild West mod for UnrealTournament (the original UT, not UT2003). And I'm happy to say that the Badlands Posse IS alive and kicking. Granted our community is relatively small, but we do have 3 servers running, and a regular online Shootout every Sunday afternoon.

So, if you have a copy of UT lying around and you're desperate to blast away online with your double Peacemakers (or any of our other 20+ Old West guns), come visit the corral and give us a holler. And if you don't have a copy of UT, you can find one lying around EB for $10 or so.

Plus, the Badlands Posse isn't done! We're currently working on Badlands: Range War, our follow-up title. This game will feature a fully-developed single-player storyline with a non-linear branching plots, and multiple endings. It will also have HUGE (200+ sq miles) maps, as well as a few goodies including ridable horses.

Again, if my perceptions are wrong I apologize for posting here, but it does appear this site is dead, and I just wanted to give the few people left here an opportunity to join a Western Mod community that is a bit more alive & kicking.

Plus, we have Cowboy smilies! Image
Cookie
Newcomer

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel