With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Hello...just Introducing myself :)

Postby [L2C]Cow-GIrl » Sun Jan 18, 2004 4:38 pm

I play a lot of western quake lately, it's a great mod. I have lots of fun. There aren't many servers that's for sure. But this server is always up. Somewhere in the west - New II|37ms|80.190.243.49:27962. So I spend a lot of time there. Maybe the reason there aren't many players , because it is a bit slow. You really have to get used to that. I saw someone mentioning to start a clan. Well, that would be a start to get more players on line. There must be enough western players to start at least 2 clans.

Now something different :? When I try to start the default multiplayer game. And I want to start a deathmatch game. I can only add one map. But I want to rotate all the deathmatch maps. I can't seem to find that option.
Maybe someone hast the answer...I hope too hear from you soon. Meanwhile....happy fraggins :D
I'm a Fragger, not a Lover
[L2C]Cow-GIrl
Drifter

Postby aquarius » Fri Jan 23, 2004 11:52 pm

i don't think that there are enough players playing this mod! hardy anybody is playing right know. there are several reasons for this problem but i think they have been discussed on this board over and over again for the past 8 months. i would love to play (i especially love the bank robbery mode) but it's hard to find anybody to play.
i guess i'm repeating myself, but if you or anybody else would like to play drop me a line with the date/time/server and i'll try to be there.

aquarius
aquarius
Shootist

Postby aquarius » Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:33 am

We are going to play today at 7 pm CET on 80.190.243.49:27960. Everybody who want's to play is welcome to join!!!

aquarius
aquarius
Shootist

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel