With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Qustion!

Postby raziel » Sat Jun 12, 2004 11:55 am

can I beee a form mod? just asking because the old mods or even the teem for that matter are gone.. So me being all that is left... CAN I BE A MOD!! or sould i say the Only mod and last mod lol.. I will do every thing a mod is sposed to.. Ill even start spell cheeking my stuff.. Oh And Ive been with you guys since the start almost... a loyal fan No subsatut for WQ3! I dont see the harm in giveing me the job because I will cheek the site at least 1ce a day.. the froms ushaly only get a few new posts in them anyways... and when the all to rare Noob showes up wanting to play the game thare is NO one hear to help them get things going.. I basicly now something about wq3 and how to fix some problems.. so maybe this will actoly mack some of the comunty come back.. or start anew... Please I implor you.. thar hasnt been any one moderating the froms in sooooo long.. and what if a spam master or from junkie guy get in and puts some real bad things in hear.. I know you guys are well dead now.. but I dont think you want whats left or your pred and work being trashed by users with no resepct.. well at least think about it ok.. form raziel.. im still hear.. Im still loyal to wq3..
raziel
Quick Draw

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Jun 13, 2004 4:56 pm

This site already has moderators. They just don't come here every day. If they did.....they would probably be irritated that you have decided to post illegible dribble in every corner of this forum, just like you always do when you show up here once every six months. Some people would call that spam.

You can help people here without being a moderator if that's what you really want to do. I reccomend you learn English first though. I can't believe you live in an English speaking country. If you really are from California, you need to quit playing games and go back to school.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel