With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Hey!!!

Postby Mhoonshyne » Thu Nov 04, 2004 12:05 am

Hey guys me and some friends just now got this mod and we love it!!!
Was wondering if tourney is still on and if there is a team join deadline?
Dunno if were much good or not but we like the game and could learn from the experience. We are in America but we've only been playing on server in Germany. Is there one in USA? If not kool to. I just wanted to post and say whats up and Hope to See ya on the Battlefield!!!!
Mhoonshyne
Newcomer

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Nov 04, 2004 1:37 am

You can check to see the current WQ3 servers at http://www.bootblock.de/wq3/
As you can see, the only two permanent servers are in Germany. On special occasions, or just when I feel like it, I run a dedicated server for a few days at a time. Most Americans prefer my east coast ping. :wink: Maybe I'll crank the server up this weekend. 8O
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Drakhon » Thu Nov 04, 2004 8:48 pm

The tournament is sort of running. We just had one match, and it's not easy to arrange one.
If you want to join the tournament, just find 2 more people. There are about 5 or 6 other teamless people who posted on this forum and want to join the tournament. Shouldn't be too hard to get a team together.
Just have a look at the BR Tournament thread and try to email some of the teamless guys who have posted there.
Drakhon
Iron Claw

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel