With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

What do you think?

Hey, this new skin looks great!
No votes
Sorry, I like the original better.
75%
It's quite good but I'd like to see just a little more work done to it.
25%

Total votes : 4

New Remington58 skin?

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:34 am

I have received a user made skin for the Remington58 pistol by SonicX. I see some things about it that look pretty darn good but I'm not totally convinced. (Just my opinion.) Thought I'd try to get some feedback here. It's worth mentioning that if we implemented a new weapon skin, the weapon pic in the upper right of the screen upon making a kill doesn't match and neither does a discarded weapon. Two things we'd have to fix for a new skin. But it'd be worth looking into for a really nice remake. 8)
Anyway, take a look. Original pistol is on top. Not too shabby there SonicX...thanks for the submittal. We could use a guy like you. :wink:

Image Image
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Re: New Remington58 skin?

Postby torhu » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:49 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:It's worth mentioning that if we implemented a new weapon skin, the weapon pic in the upper right of the screen upon making a kill doesn't match and neither does a discarded weapon.

The discarded weapon skin actually matches, but the one in the kill messages don't.

I think SonicX' new skin is nice in some ways, but I still prefer the sharpness and roughness of the old skin. By the way, the Remington 12 gauge might be in more need of a new skin. :)
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:11 am

This thread is continued HERE.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel