With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Postby Pardner » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:27 am

sig11 wrote:- bots get stuck on the balcony in the church (you mentioned RTP in the first post, but this is probably independent of game mode - I play DM) and behind the bar in the saloon.

hehe wow...I had completly forgeten about the bots (TDM is the worse), I recken they'll be getting a make over before the next release!

sig11 wrote:- Since you can't get behind the church, its roof is very good for camping

I really whish I could have gotten in on the testing of the map. (my fault) Is this a real problem? I havent played any sharp shooters on my map yet. I could open up the R&R tracks as well as behind the church, but that involves more than just re-aligning textures, moving spawn points, and adding bot clips.

Thanks for the bot reminder sig11

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Clintstone » Fri May 25, 2007 9:11 pm

Hi Pardner,

Pardner wrote:
sig11 wrote:- Since you can't get behind the church, its roof is very good for camping

Is this a real problem? I could open up the R&R tracks as well as behind the church, but that involves more than just re-aligning textures, moving spawn points, and adding bot clips.

as I read this: NoNameCity is one of our favourites, brilliant job! But what is said above is true: The church is really a campers paradise. Especially when playing TDM, it is quite effective if you get two up there, one throwing Molotov down the steeple while the other kills everything that moves :D No chance getting one down!

So if you could open the area behind the church it would really make it so much better. Or: Open a hatch to the roof of the central building :)

Pardner wrote:I could open up the R&R tracks as well as behind the church, but that involves more than just re-aligning textures, moving spawn points, and adding bot clips.

Yeah, sure. Time. That's the problem. But if you should find some and should have the fun to get back to this map, think about it! You'd make some desperados really happy :wink:

Cheers,

Clintstone
Clintstone
Quick Draw

Postby Pardner » Sat May 26, 2007 12:00 am

im glad you like may map! :) but it is pretty much finished. There will be a new release for the SA, but all I did was fix lighting issues and bugs. I might make it so one could get to the church roof by climbing the boxes by the graveyard. If there was more of a request for opening behind the church and the R&R tracks, then i might give it a try.

Or: Open a hatch to the roof of the central building

heh there is a way to get on the roof of the hotel. sort of a bug, that i never fixed. open the 2nd floor door, jump on the door, and then jump on the roof. :)
I might actually add the trap door. I like this idea. would anybody not want a trap door in the hotel?
Pardner
SG Team

Previous

Return to Feedback Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel