With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Anything not SG related goes here. Just keep it clean!

Moderator: Pardner

July 4th Weekend @ ReD's

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:23 am

My brother Eric (Chico) & some friends from Chicago visited for some fishing & fun. You may have seen Ten Beers & LicE on the wq3 servers? They were here too. Anyway, here are a few videos & photos. Most were taken at the lake behind my house or on the river downstream of it. We played a lot of Kingpin: Life of Crime at my house in the evenings on the LAN.
Videos are here. Everything added recently is from our brief adventure.

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Last edited by ReD NeCKersoN on Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Dadamungo » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:17 am

pffft my invite must have got lost in the mail :( Looked like fun.
Dadamungo
Shootist

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:26 am

Dadamungo wrote:pffft my invite must have got lost in the mail :( Looked like fun.

No invitation needed! Come on down any time you want. Let me know when it's a good time for you. If you get a dirt bike or dual sport then bring that with you. 8) We didn't catch very many fish, but yeah... we had a good time.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby DeUgli » Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:13 am

ReD NeCKersoN wrote: We didn't catch very many fish, but yeah... we had a good time.
With a nice stream like that to fish in, who cares if you catch anything! Pretty nice spread there, Red.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Hitchin' Post

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel