With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Anything not SG related goes here. Just keep it clean!

Moderator: Pardner

Fistful of Frags

Postby Harlock » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm

Fistful of Frags (FoF) has just released version 3.0 of its fantastic western mod for the Source Engine. You should really give it a go! :D

FoF Official Page
Harlock
Drifter

Postby kaiyouw » Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:24 am

Ok, Ive always wanted to give it a try. The problem is, I cant figure what the hell do I need to download to play FoF. Right Now Im downloading Half Life 2, do I need to create a Steam account later? If so, how do I do it? Im not sure if this HL2 Im downloading will work, so do you have any link for a working HL2? thanks
kaiyouw
Gunslinger

Postby Harlock » Sun Aug 15, 2010 10:24 am

Well, you have to OWN any Source engine game. Be it Counter-Strike: Source, Left4Dead 2, or the Orange Box. The Orange Box is a fantastic collection of games with HL2 and Portal and is dirt cheap by now. Then you have to have Steam installed, which can be found through a thing called "Google". And last but not least you need the mod files for FoF. :D
Harlock
Drifter

Postby kaiyouw » Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:44 pm

Well, I have Steam installed right now, and an account. Because of my video card (ATI), I won a free download as soon as I created my account (Half Life 2 DeathMatch). And I also downloaded Half Life 2 - NoSteam. Can I install FoF in one of those? if so, wich one, and how? thanks for your help.
kaiyouw
Gunslinger

Return to Hitchin' Post

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel