With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Anything not SG related goes here. Just keep it clean!

Moderator: Pardner

Western Quake 3 executable

Postby darkmorass » Tue May 09, 2006 9:42 am

Hei guys. I made western quake 3 executable file (simple westernq3.exe which runs quake3.exe with parameter to start westernq3 mod). Nothing special, but useful and handy. With western quake 3 icon it looks good, by default it starts quake3.exe file with built-in parameters "+set fs_game westernq3 +set r_displayrefresh 85", and it can pass additional parameters used for running this file. I start game now with shortcut "c:\program files\quake 3\westernq3.exe". If you're interested, i could send you it. Just give it a try, maybe this can be added to mod ;)
________
ANGELINA JOLIE PIC
Last edited by darkmorass on Fri Feb 18, 2011 7:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
darkmorass
Newcomer

Postby torhu » Tue May 09, 2006 1:10 pm

You should probably add "+set com_hunkmegs 96" to the command line too. But why don't you just use a shortcut? ;)

Anyway, when we release the standalone exe, it will probably start wq3 by default. So you can use it like you would with your file. The file is likely to still be named quake3.exe, for compatibility with external utilities. But you can rename the executable to whatever you want, so you can have one for each mod if you like.
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Return to Hitchin' Post

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel