With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Anything not SG related goes here. Just keep it clean!

Moderator: Pardner

Broken Trail

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Jun 26, 2006 1:38 am

http://brokentrail.amctv.com/
I've been looking forward to seeing this new "made for tv" western movie. Dunno if europeans have access to this station, but I'll let you guys know if it's any good.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Mon Jun 26, 2006 6:54 am

Directed by THE Walter Hill, of Extreme Prejudice, Southern Comfort, The Warriors, 48 Hours, Last Man Standing, Undisputed and (producing) Deadwood fame?!

DUDE. O_O I am there!
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:13 am

Well, I watched the second half tonight. Quite a bit slower paced than the first half, but I got to know the characters better that way. Not the absolute greatest western I've ever seen but I'd rate it pretty high. Enjoyable flick with a different plot than I'm use to and it's hard to knock anything with Robert Duvall in it. The Oregon scenery was awesome! I'd watch it again. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby EvilFutsin » Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:27 am

True Blue Oregon scenery or was it somewhere around Canada again (ala Open Range)?

Since True Oregon scenery...wow. That's something to see. (and it does still exist for most of the state, Portland's the only SUPERPOPULATED area, with Eugene and Salem picking up the pace)
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Return to Hitchin' Post

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel