With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Anything not SG related goes here. Just keep it clean!

Moderator: Pardner

Urban Terror mod

Postby DeUgli » Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:53 pm

I have been interested in seeing how the Urban Terror team have been building up to the release of their upgrade. They seem to be trying to get a lot of excitement going about the new version.
http://www.urbanterror.net/news.php
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby EvilFutsin » Wed Aug 16, 2006 11:28 pm

If you mean in this instance to try a similar "propaganda gimmicK" don't you think it would've been wise to speak of it privately instead of publically for the UT team to find out about the plagarism? :D

Or are you just speaking about, "hey, this is kinda cool"?
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Aug 17, 2006 1:29 am

I used to play a lot of UrT back in the day. Cool mod. Nice to see they are still working on it. :)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby DeUgli » Thu Aug 17, 2006 3:57 am

EvilFutsin wrote:If you mean in this instance to try a similar "propaganda gimmicK" don't you think it would've been wise to speak of it privately instead of publically for the UT team to find out about the plagarism?

I think the UT team would have figured it out anyway. :D But, hey, what an idea-- War Of The Mods. SPAS-12 against the Sawed-Off.

Really, I just thought it was kind of cool. I've played UT but my heart belongs to Western Quake.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Caffeine » Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:33 am

UrT was a great game years ago. These days...? The community and team both have gone downhill in a bad way. The community most especially. I've given up on UrT.
Caffeine
Pistolero

Return to Hitchin' Post

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel