With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
WQ3 pre B2.1 archive. Links may not work.

[Bug] Repair Roller Plate in round-based games

Postby aquarius » Wed Aug 03, 2005 9:43 am

Summary: Repair Roller Plate in round-based games
Version WQ beta2.0

Description: I remember experiencing this in beta2.0. If you are playing in a round based game it isn't possible to repair the roller plate. It's very annoying when your plate is heavely damaged and you didn't die in the last round. You plate stays damaged in the new round. So it would be great if it get's repaired after the round's end or if it would be possible to repair it at the start of the new round.
aquarius
Shootist

Re: [Bug] Repair Roller Plate in round-based games

Postby El vAkonD » Wed Aug 03, 2005 12:17 pm

aquarius wrote:Summary: Repair Roller Plate in round-based games
Version WQ beta2.0

Description: I remember experiencing this in beta2.0. If you are playing in a round based game it isn't possible to repair the roller plate. It's very annoying when your plate is heavely damaged and you didn't die in the last round. You plate stays damaged in the new round. So it would be great if it get's repaired after the round's end or if it would be possible to repair it at the start of the new round.

what are talking about aquarius? :) if you get shot on your chest or back and you're wearing a boiler plate, it'll disappear and the shot doesn't hurt you. You can't repair that ..
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby aquarius » Wed Aug 03, 2005 3:55 pm

El vAkonD wrote:what are talking about aquarius? :) if you get shot on your chest or back and you're wearing a boiler plate, it'll disappear and the shot doesn't hurt you. You can't repair that ..

I think you are mistaken. As far as I know it can absorb x hitpoints and then fall off. It would be very unfair if it would fall off after hit by only a small fraction of a shotgun shoot!
aquarius
Shootist

Postby El vAkonD » Wed Aug 03, 2005 5:05 pm

aquarius wrote:I think you are mistaken. As far as I know it can absorb x hitpoints and then fall off. It would be very unfair if it would fall off after hit by only a small fraction of a shotgun shoot!

yeah, you're right, i've looked into the code and the boiler plate has 60 hp.
It can be easily fixed, I'll make it if others dont like it either.
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby El vAkonD » Thu Aug 04, 2005 2:33 pm

I've done the small fix, now it's working right. In every new round you'll start with a brand new boiler plate, if you had one in the last round.
Are you satisfied aquarius? :wink:
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby aquarius » Thu Aug 04, 2005 9:49 pm

These are fantastic news. Thank you so much!

PS: Do you know if the armor belt gets refreshed after each round?
aquarius
Shootist

Postby El vAkonD » Fri Aug 05, 2005 1:33 am

aquarius wrote:PS: Do you know if the armor belt gets refreshed after each round?

Not yet, i'll look after it tomorrow..
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby El vAkonD » Fri Aug 05, 2005 5:57 pm

The armor belt doesn't need to be refreshed, cause it only controls the maximum ammo that you can have, 2x as usually.
And at every new round the server'll give you an ammo clip in each of your gun. So don't worry, you'll always have enough ammo to shoot down some mexican bandit.. 8)
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Aug 08, 2005 4:44 am

Very nice El Vakond! We will ask Torhu to include your fix in the patch when he returns. I am sure he will be grateful for the coding help. :D
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to WQ3 Beta 2.1 Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel