With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
WQ3 pre B2.1 archive. Links may not work.

[Proposal] ammobelt sh. not affect knives, molo & dyna

Postby Breli » Wed Aug 17, 2005 5:02 pm

Hi fellas,

Although this is a very minor and unimportant thing, I thought I'll post it anyway:

I just realized that the amount of molotovs, knives and dynamite a player can carry is affected by the ammunition belt. Is this intentional? Otherwise, I would like to suggest that a player can always carry 20 pieces of each misc item.

Of course, this should only be done if its feasible, easy and the community is not against it ... There is no reason to loose sleep about this :)

breli
Breli
SG Team

Re: [Proposal] ammobelt sh. not affect knives, molo & dy

Postby El vAkonD » Wed Aug 17, 2005 6:48 pm

breli wrote:Hi fellas,
I just realized that the amount of molotovs, knives and dynamite a player can carry is affected by the ammunition belt. Is this intentional? Otherwise, I would like to suggest that a player can always carry 20 pieces of each misc item. breli

Hmmmmmmmm. :? :? :? :? :?
I agree that the ammunition belt should not affect the misc items, but isn't 20 far too many? Just imagine a poor mexican scoundrel, who is not only carrying his two nicely polished peacemaker and of course a remington shotgun (if the things go rude), but also he has 2 dozen of knives, dynamite and molotov cocktail.. Our poor mexican is undeniably aware of the wild west, but I'm sure he would die in distress before he could meet anyone..
What do you think?
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby Breli » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:25 pm

El vAkonD wrote:Hmmmmmmmm. :? :? :? :? :?
I agree that the ammunition belt should not affect the misc items, but isn't 20 far too many?

Of course, it can be lower. I suggested 20 because you can have that many of each item now if you have an ammo belt. Probably, the limits can be varied in order to make them more realistic? Like 15 knives and 10 dynas and 10 molos?

I don't know. I never tried to walk around with a gat, two peacemakers, 20 molos, 20 dynas and 20 knives, a money bag and a boiler plate in real life yet :D Surely, that'll be an impressive and intimidating sight ... I'll just grap that stuff and try it in my beautiful and peaceful town :D

breli
Breli
SG Team

Postby El vAkonD » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:37 pm

breli wrote:Of course, it can be lower. I suggested 20 because you can have that many of each item now if you have an ammo belt. Probably, the limits can be varied in order to make them more realistic? Like 15 knives and 10 dynas and 10 molos?

I don't know how much would be good. Perhaps we could make a poll about this.

breli wrote:I don't know. I never tried to walk around with a gat, two peacemakers, 20 molos, 20 dynas and 20 knives, a money bag and a boiler plate in real life yet :D Surely, that'll be an impressive and intimidating sight ... I'll just grap that stuff and try it in my beautiful and peaceful town :D

breli

:lol: And they yet say, that the computer games don't affect the children badly.. :)
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby Breli » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:40 pm

El vAkonD wrote: :lol: And they yet say, that the computer games don't affect the children badly.. :)

Well! They don't! I am not a child anymore ... :D

breli
Breli
SG Team

Postby El vAkonD » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:47 pm

breli wrote:Well! They don't! I am not a child anymore ... :D

but you played computer games when you were child too, werent you? :P :wink:
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby Breli » Wed Aug 17, 2005 8:54 pm

Only Tetris and Solitaire :D and the game I once programmed on my commodore in text mode. You had to pick up flowers by using as few moves as possible :D and it didn't turn me into a gardener :D
Breli
SG Team

Postby El vAkonD » Wed Aug 17, 2005 9:00 pm

breli wrote:Only Tetris and Solitaire :D and the game I once programmed on my commodore in text mode. You had to pick up flowers by using as few moves as possible :D and it didn't turn me into a gardener :D

Wow! Very nice. I loved my commodore.. But I was too young, I just played on it. My favourite game was 'Katakis', huh, that was an awesome game..
El vAkonD
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:22 am

This is just my opinion but it seems to me that the point is you have to spend money to buy these things. If you are able to carry 20 of something I think you should have to pay for the ammo belt as well. Otherwise you'll have people playing this game with nothing but dyno, knives and molos. That could be a fun game mode but it might be irritating for those who like shootouts.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to WQ3 Beta 2.1 Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel