With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
*** Get the scoop on western flicks you should see. ***

Moderator: EvilFutsin

Postby EvilFutsin » Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:48 am

Regardless of whether you're kidding or not, man, it's not exactly cool to tell a stranger "you suck." Especially someone who just wants to suggest a movie. :|

And what's with the song lyrics? That an accident as well?
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby DEADMAN » Sun Apr 22, 2007 12:16 pm

nope that was randomness.
But if ya wanna get snappy, stranger, i suggest ya leave me be and find another outlet.
and that comment, practically puting me down as if i couldent appreciate a good move, yeah... :x
and if my apology isent enough for you and you need to take it on and on and not let it go.Then by all means, do so. I'm not going to argue with you.

DEADMAN
DEADMAN
Pistolero

Postby L3th4l » Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:51 pm

This is done, no more about it or this thread is getting a lockdown.. Get back to the topic at hand...

*EDIT* @DEADMAN - I deleted that poem or whatever it was, please stick to the topic bro.. no need to fuel the fire... :) 8O
L3th4l
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Clintstone » Sat May 12, 2007 9:25 am

Say - does it occure to anyone else that the soundtrack between -00:50 to -00:20 of the trailer disturbingly sounds like the Once Upon A Time In The West-Soundtrack :?: Especially like Jills theme? Have a look here... Anyway - I think I'll give the movie a try. Thanks, EvilFutsin, for the exhausting review! :P

Cheers, ClintStone [+]
Clintstone
Quick Draw

Previous

Return to Western Movie of the Month

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel