With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
*** Get the scoop on western flicks you should see. ***

Moderator: EvilFutsin

The Final Gunfight (SG machinima)

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:28 am

Directed & edited by EvilFutsin back when this game was still Western Quake 3. A must see for SG fans!

Content available to download to your hard drive:
TFG Teaser
TFG Trailer
TFG Film
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Re: The Final Gunfight (SG machinima)

Postby Biondo » Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:46 am

Thanks ReD, I had never watched it before. Now I see whence your graphic signature comes ;)
Astonishing work! Wonderfully directed and edited. Also, really nice post production elaborations, particularly in the closing credits.
Biondo
SG Website Designer

Postby raw-med » Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:44 pm

WoW nice Red :)
raw-med
Drifter

Postby Cosyn » Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:26 am

I saw this video and am very, very impressed. However, I'd like to throw in a few suggestions for improvement, in the hopes that you will make another machinima soon.

First off, I thought the video itself was too long. It had lots of cool action sequences, but overall there wasn't much plot development, so the action felt repetitive. If you could make one where there is a story, maybe even with voice acting, that would be absolutely epic. In that case, the longer the video the better.

Second, that cricket noise in the background was way too loud and annoying.

I want to especially compliment you on the duel between Clint and the man operating the Gatling gun (I LOVE Ennio Morricone's music!) as well as the duel at the end. I hope like hell you will make another video soon, and excellent work on the first one!
"There are two types of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who did. You dig." -Clint Eastwood
Cosyn
Drifter

Postby Kira » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Impressive ! 8O
Kira
Newcomer

Postby Kira » Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:26 pm

Impressive is an understatement, excellent work!!! 8O 8O 8O
Kira
Newcomer

Postby garbanzo » Wed Dec 05, 2012 12:19 am

Thanks for sharing ! Very very cool ! :twisted:
garbanzo
Drifter

Postby /dev/random » Fri May 03, 2013 7:03 pm

Sorry for the offtopic rant, but it would be great if you could fix the youtube bb embed tag. I do not have Adobe Flash installed (and don't intend to, for various reasons) and as such I only get a nasty message saying "A plugin is needed to display this content".

However if I visit the videos https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CRAMmk00wLM or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZgz9W_nOzE directly, I can see them without flash thanks to YouTube's HTML5 version.
You could update the embeds as follows (same code as clicking on "Share"->"Embed" on Youtube) to work with both flash and html5;
Code: Select all
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CRAMmk00wLM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
/dev/random
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to Western Movie of the Month

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel