With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

We're going down-town baby!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Feb 15, 2007 3:50 am

I'd like to remind everyone that there's a Duel Tournament coming up in less than two weeks. Think you're The Fastest Gun in the West? You can sign up HERE if you've got the guts. If this challenge goes well, we just might see more tourneys down the road that include other game types. Muchas gracias to Pardner for putting this together for the community. 8)
Seems we've had a small setback in our revision efforts for the original stock maps. But I think we've figured out our problems & can get back on track now. Testers will also be upgrading some code enhancements thanks to Hika. An irritating bug is squashed & a new server side cvar that players have asked for will be implemented in the next test patch. We will hopefully have all of these things in order & available for testers sometime this weekend. 8)
Have I already mentioned that Spoon's classic map wq_town is being totally remade from scratch? Hmmm, yes I think I did & I'm told it is progressing faster than we expected. Testers might actually get their greedy little hands on this new project in less than a month! 8O Even I have been kept somewhat in the dark concerning this new remake, which just makes me anticipate it to no end. Rest assured, we'll post screenshots when the author is ready. So stay tuned pilgrims, WQ3 continues on it's path to the Stand-Alone! :wink:
I want to give a big HOLA to Poland's WQ3 community. Man, those guys are some bank robbing nuts! Check the potw to see how these cow-pokes party. :D
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Clink Eastward » Sat Feb 17, 2007 12:14 pm

:D All good stuff!
Clink Eastward
Shootist

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel