With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Nothing is as far away as yesterday.

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Jun 15, 2008 6:51 am

"Change is the constant, the signal for rebirth, the egg of the phoenix." - Christina Baldwin

And so it is with Western Quake 3. Today marks a page in time for new beginnings ... one that eventually leads to rebirth in the form of Smokin' Guns. I am very pleased to announce that our website is now graciously hosted by the almighty Planet. Not only does this relieve some of our financial burdens but also ushers in a new era in the evolution of this game. Uber bandwidth, uber file storage, unbeatable host support & the honor of rubbing elbows with some of the most staunch supporters of the Quake 3 modding community. 'Nuff said.
THANK YOU PLANET NETWORK! 8)

Attention testers: Hika uploaded a new build of the engine just before the site went down (in preparation for the move) a few days ago. In addition, we also have an additional test server thanks to our good friend Tequila. Hit the tester section of the forum for info. YEEHAW!!!
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Breli » Sun Jun 15, 2008 12:10 pm

Cool stuff! Now, let's wrap it up and get it out to the gunslingers!
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Postby Clink Eastward » Sat Jul 05, 2008 2:22 am

Nice to see this modification is still very much alive, small comunity but A+.
"But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco"
Clink Eastward
Shootist

Postby haraldx » Mon Jul 07, 2008 9:19 am

Clink Eastward wrote:Nice to see this modification is still very much alive, small comunity but A+.

hey but i see this modification will run for years. like tremulous and urban terror. also world of padman. when this modification will be SA we will have a verry much bigger comunity. so dont worry.
In Game Name: Harald
Favourite Weapon: Colt Peacmaker
My Favourite Char: TheMexican

Im Amigo With Sombrero On Head And Peacmaker In Hand !
haraldx
Gunslinger

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel