With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Testers Get Ready!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:49 am

A test package of the stand alone is nearly ready! All of our testers should keep their eyes peeled since it could be ready in less than a week. Check back often! 8O
I'd like to take this opportunity to give our good buddy Pardner a hearty pat on the back for donating his time to help with the project. He has really been a tremendous help to the team this last week or so. MUCHAS GRACIAS AMIGO! 8)
Speaking of Pardner, seems he put together a neat little fan film recently from footage captured on one of the beta 2.2 servers. I reckon' deathmatch can be pretty darn comical when you put the right music to it. Nifty idea using a stable camera throughout too. Now why didn't I think of that!?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Bg7sfzxaUs&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/3Bg7sfzxaUs&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ChainLightnin' » Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:18 am

Woohoo! And cool video too! Great music! (Is that Bela Fleck bluegrass?)
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Postby Pardner » Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:11 am

ChainLightnin' wrote:(Is that Bela Fleck bluegrass?)

Indeed it is: Cheeseballs in Cowtown, coming off of Live Art disc2. I consider myself a metal hear, but it is hard to dislike Mr. Fleck and Mr Wooten.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby stuffStohl » Tue Oct 07, 2008 4:46 pm

Hehe, thx for this vid, Pardner. Everybody saw the flying cowboy at about 2:36? Can´t stop laughing, rofl.
stuffStohl
Pistolero

Postby Pardner » Wed Oct 08, 2008 2:31 am

stuffStohl wrote:Hehe, thx for this vid, Pardner. Everybody saw the flying cowboy at about 2:36? Can´t stop laughing, rofl.

That was a fun day. It was a perfect match for that music! I'v been wanting to put a comical video to that song for a while :)

Pardner
SG Team

Postby Wh1sper » Thu Oct 09, 2008 6:03 pm

Can't wait to see the standalone! I did have fun years ago as it was a mod with my kids. If you still need a linux tester, just mail me, I'll glad to help.
Wh1sper
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Fri Oct 10, 2008 3:18 am

Wh1sper wrote:If you still need a linux tester, just mail me, I'll glad to help.

Thanks Wh1sper & welcome to the forum. :)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel