With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Postby Pardner » Wed Jan 07, 2009 1:46 am

MisterX, is you happen to think of it, take a screen shot where ever you get stuck and post them here on the forums. We are still continuing development and we should would like to squash any stray bugs.

The spawning inside another player during BR, or and other round team game is a known bug. IIRC it was from not having enough spawn points for all the players.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby MisterX » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:21 am

L3th4l wrote:
MisterX wrote:as the water tower and the station got stuck on the train sometimes, which was a fun sight :D

Do you know how it happened or can you reproduce it? Any input on that would be helpful so I can fix it..

I can't tell you more than I did, it was my first time playing on the new train :) It seemed to happen randomly, though, just when the train was passing either building (or the other way around? :)). I'll try to catch it on a screenshot when I see it happen next time.

Pardner wrote:MisterX, is you happen to think of it, take a screen shot where ever you get stuck and post them here on the forums. We are still continuing development and we should would like to squash any stray bugs.

Sure thing. It's easy, though, it was directly in one of the two spawning zones on Dry, the one with two or three small crates in the back.

The spawning inside another player during BR, or and other round team game is a known bug. IIRC it was from not having enough spawn points for all the players.

Alright :)
MisterX
Pistolero

altFIRE Mirror (Ireland)

Postby RawShark » Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:05 pm

RawShark
Drifter

Postby wwbiteme » Fri Jan 09, 2009 10:51 pm

Excellent!! Great to see the SA all finished. I will am downloading it right now!!!! :D
For another great WildWest game in addition to this visit us at:
http://forums.wildwest-game or http://forums.filefront.com/wildwest-250/
wwbiteme
Drifter

Previous

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel