With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

First Mod!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Apr 01, 2009 3:36 am

Sorry for the lack of news lately folks. Even cowboys have to eat & to do that you have to work. Unfortunately that means just about all of the dev members haven't had much time for SG lately. However, that doesn't mean we don't have some news for you! First up, Futsin put his talents to work for this weeks film. Here's some gameplay footage of Durango from the public servers. Enjoy!

futsin Videos & Audio - Mod DB

Are you the type of player that likes to run amuck throwing dynamite or molotovs all over the place causing mayhem? Maybe you think you're pretty skilled with knives? Our friendly forum guru /dev/random has created the first mod we've seen for Smokin' Guns! It's a server side mod which means you don't have to download anything. Just connect to his "Smokin' CPU Server" & give it a try. The only weapons you can buy there are knives, dynamite & molotovs. 8O Go here for more info or to post feedback.
Hey we're not all asleep at the wheel here! Tequila had this to say on irc today: "I committed the ui mod sources merged with ioQ3 & cgame is merged at 50%"
If you're into code, head on over to our Sourceforge page & have a look around.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Kouma » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:07 am

About the video:
Wheres me and my dynamites? :cry: Tought this video was the one with me blowing up everything around...

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:The only weapons you can buy there are knives, dynamite & molotovs.

Well, what can I say about that..? DUCK YOU SUCKER!!! :)
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby EvilFutsin » Thu Apr 02, 2009 7:35 am

I was in such a rush to get things done it was hard to get those clips of ya blowing stuff up in there. I literally cut around half the material I wanted to have in it. :(
"I Gotta Believe!"
EvilFutsin
SG Team

Postby Redwing » Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:21 am

EvilFutsin wrote:I was in such a rush to get things done it was hard to get those clips of ya blowing stuff up in there. I literally cut around half the material I wanted to have in it. :(

I noticed :cry: :cry:
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Bodie » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:02 pm

We provided Futsin with DAYS of footage. I'm surprised he managed to find so many good bits in it that it was enough for a two minutes long movie. :-)
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Nice

Postby Bart202 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:50 pm

Wow, nice kills, and really nice video! 8)
But very often Donnie, never seen him in so good actions, he was really good.
:D
Facebook-Group of Smokin' Players

My hand toolz are colt peacemakers !°
Bart202
Gunslinger

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel