With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Some better news

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:19 am

After last months less than stellar news post, I'm happy to report some better findings this time around.

!NuB!Donut & !NuB!muffin would like some feedback on their new level entitled Ghost Town. It's always refreshing to see budding mappers "stick with it" & produce something that really catches my eye. Is there a new sherriff in town on the mapping front? CLICK HERE for screenshots & a link to the download. Please be sure to report any bugs, as well as give your opinion of the map, to these promising level designers! Oh and check out the "pic-o-the-week" for one of my favorite scenes from Ghost Town.

Bart202 would like to announce a bank robbery tournament in honor of the -=BB=-Clan's one year anniversary. It's been awhile since I've seen an open tourney around here & it's a sight for sore eyes to be sure. Head on over to THIS PAGE for info. BANG-BANG.

In other news, I promised ZaPaTaSG months ago that I would mention something for him... but I sort of forgot. :oops: The *LAME* clan was, & as far as I know still is, recruiting new members. If you enjoy playing SG & wonder if clan play might be for you, click THIS for contact info and a link to the website.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

help

Postby Ladiesman27138 » Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:46 am

can somebody help me i registered and everything and i dont know were to enter the game at
Ladiesman27138
Newcomer

Postby Myrmidonas » Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:19 am

U have to download the game first from here Download Web Page
and install it
Myrmidonas
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby ZaPaTaSG » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:43 pm

Thanks for mentioning, we're still a new clan but we're growing steadily. Now we're closing recruitment, pretty proud on our skilled members. From time to time we discuss future members, so the contact-page and adress is still open for those with an interest. Although, can't promise anything. Cheers!
ZaPaTaSG
Drifter

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel