With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Hmmm... Donuts

Postby Pardner » Fri Jul 22, 2011 7:28 pm

Howdy all, just a quick news update today. First off, today is the start of the =BB= clan's birthday tournament. If you want to keep up with the results or if you are a participant in the tournament, you can find the information in this thread or at their own website. Good luck gunslingers!

If you haven't been keeping up with the Moddb page, head on over and take gander at the growing addons page. There are some new models, skins, and plenty of maps. Pardner recently uploaded the finalized version of Comanche Canyon. If you want to play some of these maps online, TheDoctor's Terra Nova server is the place to be. Stop by this thread for more information.

Speaking of new maps and mappers, our amigo NubDonut has become more than just an amigo. I am proud to welcome !NuB!Donut into the Smokin' Guns dev member group.
This means the some of Donuts existing maps will be incorporated into the next SG release and hopefully we will be seeing some new content from him as well. So if you see him on the forums or in game, be sure to let him know you appreciate his hard work.

That does it this time around. As usual, if I forgot to mention something, let me know and I will get it posted right away!

~Pardner
Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:29 am

Welcome aboard Donut. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Joe Kari » Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:15 am

Welcome !
Joe Kari
SG Team

Return to SG News