With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Re: A BR Tournament - Spring 2014

Postby Tequila » Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:54 pm

Created today a Competition subforum under "Wanted". Anything related to tournaments, leagues and any kind of competition should go there... This can be become an entry point for future league competition or challenge !

Also, after Bart202 request, I added -Murdoc- in "Tournament organizers" group so he and Bart202 are full moderators in that forum.

Tournament organizers may ask to be removed from the group after the competition is finished.

Join Smokin'Guns community on Image
SG Team

Re: A BR Tournament - Spring 2014

Postby -Murdoc- » Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:11 pm

I agree with tournament spirit ! We can imagine in future an annual tournament (like a play-off) in end of Spring (May/June) or Summer (July/August). And September to April next year a league like a championship (clan-wars) ! As Sports organizations.
But actually the problem is that many clans are inactive or dead and new players don't come to clans or grow actual clans. We need a clan's revival. :twisted:
But yes website must be organize in long term for competitions.

So now it's just a tournament, teams are clans or not. The winners can have their names on website and a special banner as a price. :) I can try to draw it or someone else.

Anyway we must wait Facebook answers about : how many players in team and when start tournament. Then I'll change poster to add register's end date and start tournament date. And we can organize the event. :)

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel