With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Western Quake 3 hits the silver screen!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:06 pm

Howdy pardners! I hope everyone had a great holiday season and to kick off the new year we have a great WQ3 movie for you! The Final Gunfight by EvilFutsin is absolutely the best "game made" film I have ever seen. Honestly, I'd say the same thing even if yours truly hadn't fulfilled a small acting role in this flick.8)
Two years in the making, the film was released nearly a year ago on another website where it didn't quite get the attention it deserves. With the author's permission, we present it here now for your viewing pleasure. Great camera angles, superb soundtrack and incredibly artistic closing credits merely scratch the surface of EvilFutsin's talents. This budding film maker is going places! If you're still not convinced enough to download the 160mb file, you can check out this tfg_clip.zip - small clip from the movie first. If you don't already have it, you'll need the DIVX codec.

For the entire film, click on one of these gracious mirrors:

www.act-of-war.de
www.filefront.com
www.machinima.com
www.fileplanet.com
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel