With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

News, news and more news!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:00 pm

Good times ahead! First up, if you direct yer attention to the pic-o-the-week you'll see a new map that is close to being finished. It's a small and fast paced deathmatch conversion from a section of DeadKennedy's du_highnoon. A beta release is planned soon so watch this forum thread for a download link and give me some bug reports and feedback please!

Want to be a movie star? EvilFutsin, director of The Final Gunfight, has agreed to do a short promo film for our eventual stand-alone release of WQ3. (It'll be like a movie trailer.) We'll be needing actors for this very soon so strap on yer six guns, get that makeup ready and hit this forum thread to sign up now!

Lastly, it has been brought to my attention that Standalone Q3 is a modified version of the Quake 3 GPL engine allowing you to play Quake 3 mods without the need of an original Quake 3 CD.
I tested this and you would be missing some textures, which is quite annoying, but if you don't have Q3 and yer desperate to play WQ3 it's better than nothing.:P
Maybe it'll hold you over until our official WQ3 stand-alone release is ready.

By the way, new poll is up to the right of your screen. Vote for your favorite method of taking out the competition. :twisted:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Re: jggg

Postby Redwing » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:26 pm

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a spammer! Get yer guns!
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Red-Dead » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:31 pm

im new
Red-Dead
Newcomer

Postby Pardner » Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:32 pm

Howdy and welcome

Pardner
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar