With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Odds & Ends

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:38 am

If you can model or skin (or both) and want to improve the player models, please look me up.

We've got a coder on vacation this week and a mapper that's in the middle of moving, so things are slowing a bit here lately. Still, a lot has been going on behind the scenes these past few weeks. Sig11 continues to make impressive headway on our stand-alone prototype, adding nifty features and tweaking the overall package. Torhu has the latest version of the unlagged code working with our mod and he's still squashing a few bugs. I seem to have gotten past a huge hurdle concerning the shader file for Coyote Bluff so I am finally able to implement terrain blending in the level. L3th4l, master of eye candy, is still working feverishly on the wq_Lake remake. Cast your eyes to the pic-o'-the-week for a new screenshot. 8O It seems this map is headed towards supporting bank robbery in addition to the usual gametypes. Folks, this is a beautiful level that just plain feels good. It's more or less true to the original (from WQ3 beta 1.2) in terms of layout but is a little bigger and includes some new areas. Stay tuned since this map may very well be finished and released in a few weeks.

In other news, we have a new feature for the website entitled "Western Movie of the Week" at the upper right of this page. Our good friend EvilFutsin gives us the low-down on Western flicks you should keep your eyes peeled for at the video store. In depth reviews by a man who knows films, so check it out.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby L3th4l » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:43 am

Testing the comments :D
L3th4l
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:45 am

Great work hombre! I'll see if I can post some fresh news within the next 24 hours. :wink:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:16 pm

Yeeehaaaaa!!!!! I love the new web layout. having the main page tied in with the forums is a great idea. Sweet job L3th4l!
Pardner
SG Team

Postby L3th4l » Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:33 pm

Thanks guys :)

My main goal was to make the site function better, on the code end and the users end.

Besides what is obviously not finished, if you find any bugs let me know :wink:
L3th4l
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel