With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Want a peek?

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu May 25, 2006 2:36 am

If you're trying the mod for the first time, see the announcement above if you need the mod files. Also, go to the Feedback Forum & check the "sticky" posts for map downloads you'll need.

Sorry for the lack of news lately folks. Maybe this'll make up for it. If you want to test beta 2.2 then contact me. There is a private forum where you can get the test patch, wq_coyotebluff and possibly much more in the coming weeks. We also have a private server in Germany just for testers. Alternate angle of my map for pic-o'-the week. 'Nuff said.

We have a modeller!!! I want to welcome our newest WQ3 dev member BNT to the team. I've seen some examples of his work and must say I am excited to have him on board. Great news indeed!

In other news, you might notice a new test poll & "Announcements" thingy on the main site here. L3th4l added these features just before going on vacation. Needless to say, they won't change till he gets back in a couple of weeks. His remake of wq_lake will wait as well, obviously. There are also a few links here that don't work so please be patient. Our webmaster will iron out everything in time. Just for fun, vote for whatever number 1 - 5 to see how the new poll works.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby torhu » Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:17 am

I used this page to translate the latest news to 'Redneck' dialect. Seems more appropriate for this mod, don't you think? :lol:
http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

WQ3 Noos

Want a peek?

Eff'n yer tryin' th' mod fo' th' fust time, see th' announcement above eff'n yo' need th' mod files. Also, hoof it to th' Feedback Fo'um & check th' "sticky" posts fo' map downloads yo'll need, cuss it all t' tarnation.

So'ry fo' th' lack of noos lately folks. Mebbe this'll make up fo' it. Eff'n yer hankerin' t'tess beta 2.2 then corntack me. Thar is a private fo'um whar yo' kin git th' tess patch, wq_coyotebluff an' postibly much mo'e in th' a-comin' weeks. We also haf a private sarver in Germenny jest fo' testers. Alternate angle of mah map fo' pic-o'-th' week. Shet mah mouth! 'Nuff said, cuss it all t' tarnation.

We haf a modeller! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide!! Fry mah hide! ah's hankerin' t'welcome our nooess WQ3 dev member BNT t'th' team, dawgone it. I've see some examples of his wawk an' muss say ah's excited t'have him on board, cuss it all t' tarnation. Great noos indeed! Fry mah hide!

In other noos, yo' might notice a noo tess poll & "Announcements" thin'y on th' main site hyar. L3th4l added these features jest befo'e gwine on vacashun. Needless t'say, they won't change till he gits back in a couple of weeks. His remake of wq_lake will wait as fine, obviously. Thar is also a few links hyar thet doesn't wawk so please be patient. Our webmaster will iron out ev'rythin' in time. Jest fo' fun, vote fo' whutevah number 1 - 5 t'see how th' noo poll wawks.
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby Nevada Smith » Mon Jun 05, 2006 8:35 am

Can't wait to see the sexy player models that BNT will make. 8)
Nevada Smith
Drifter

Postby Blondie » Mon Jun 05, 2006 7:55 pm

8O
Will there be new player models?
Blondie
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Jun 06, 2006 2:42 pm

Maybe.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby =Chico= » Sun Jun 11, 2006 3:19 pm

I wonder if the modeller can make them still look like Clint and Sentenza, Tuco,, etc.. It would be sweet to see a Henry Fonda and Charles Bronson model too. ... and maybe Cardinale.
=Chico=
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby English Rose » Sat Jun 17, 2006 12:30 am

The female models could do with a face lift. LOL
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former - Albert Einstein
English Rose
Drifter

Postby torhu » Sun Jun 18, 2006 6:26 pm

I just watched 'Once Upon a Time in the West' for the first time yesterday. Here are some faces that could be nice to put on the models.

Harmonica, Frank, and Cheyenne:
ImageImageImage

And personally, I wouldn't mind a model looking like this. :D
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:30 am

BNT hasn't posted since June 4th. I hope he didn't give up so quickly. :?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby hika » Thu Jun 22, 2006 12:47 pm

I can't wait to see any new models, too.
Even, any work in progress screenshots are welcomed :D
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel