With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Odds & Ends

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Jun 19, 2006 1:12 am

If you're trying the mod for the first time, see the announcement above if you need the mod files. Also, go to the Feedback Forum & check the "sticky" posts for map downloads you'll need.

Seems our version 2.2 beta tester's don't have a whole lot to report. That generally means there aren't many problems, which is of course good news. I just uploaded a revised version of Coyote Bluff, so if you're one of our testers you know where to find it. L3th4l has implemented a new stats page for the US based RAWHIDE server & I must say it's pretty darn nifty. You can find the link on the home page under the "Community" section, or click here if you're lazy! Muchas Gracias to Hika & other forum posters for looking into this! Stats are updated automatically every 4 hours so give it time if you don't see your stats right away. I should also mention that Hika has a stats page for his French based Wasteland server right here. Most of the team is enjoying the summer season so that's about all I have to report at this time. GG's to the new faces I swapped lead with on Saturday. Shoot ya...er....see ya on the servers pilgrims! :wink:

BTW, I can only pimp my map so much. Send us something for "Pic of the week" why don't ya?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel