With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Beta 2.2 Coming Soon

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Oct 14, 2006 5:35 pm

With October half over, we are still hoping to release Beta 2.2 this month. Of course, there is always the possibility it could be pushed into November. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed & see what happens. Our coders have been hard at work & making progress but it seems our mappers (especially me) are what's holding us up. :oops: Real life obligations are restricting our efforts to put the needed final touches on some of the new maps planned for the 2.2 release. In addition, BNT is putting together a brand new player model & we'd like to see if there's any chance it could be ready in time to include it. I'll be sure to post a screenshot of his work once he's ready to show it off. Without a doubt, the next couple of weeks should give us a clearer picture of when to release. For "pic-o-the-week" I thought I'd show you what's happening with HighNoon2. I've made quite a few changes to help alleviate some gameplay issues as well as to improve the look of the level. This map will likely be renamed to "Hang'em High" upon release. And if you're one of our testers, we have a new patch ready for you in the tester section of our forum. Stay tuned pilgrims! The wait for 2.2 is almost over! 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby =Chico= » Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:14 am

the map is looking good - alot of nice detail in the Hotel-
=Chico=
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel