With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Good news / Bad news

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:56 am

The website is back! :D I know our webmaster has been having some internet troubles but that's about all I can tell you at this point. I don't know what happened yet but I'm just so happy to see we're back up. Whatever you did Lethal, MUCHAS GRACIAS AMIGO!!! 8)
(AH, I see a new announcement just above this news post. Please heed the warning till we sort this out.)

As for news concerning the beta 2.2 release, stay tuned. With the site being down over the last week we need to regroup. I'll make a new post here as soon as possible.

UPDATE: I won't go into any detail at this time but I can tell you that we are definately having some website problems. As a result of this, our beta 2.2 release is postponed. :? Releasing now would definately cause further trouble (possibly catastrophic) due to the phenomenal increase in traffic we experienced with our last release. Bottom line, we can't deliver the 2.2 goods until we resolve our website issues. I'm very sorry for the delay but our hands are tied at the moment. Believe me, no one is more disappointed by this than the WQ3 team. Our webmaster has quite a bit of work ahead of him so please be patient. We will release Beta 2.2 as soon as we are able. Thank you for your patience & understanding.

Beta testers can find a new Beta 2.2 Release Candidate & a new version of Hang'em High in the tester forum.
Last edited by ReD NeCKersoN on Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:05 pm, edited 4 times in total.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby hika » Thu Nov 09, 2006 8:12 pm

Thank you L3th4l to have brought back the website 8)
This is just in time, before the new beta 2.2 will be released.
Maybe I can help in any ways, next time ... which I hope the DB error would not happen, anymore.
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Postby dolny » Tue Nov 14, 2006 8:25 pm

Hiya, any new player models? Any news about the standalone?

Cheers (my notebook has been burned so I'm offline).
Proud member of the HorseLovers clan.

Red Neckerson wrote:Oh and don't let dolny annoy you...he's a fanatic!
dolny
Gunslinger

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Nov 14, 2006 10:09 pm

Hi Dolny! The new player model that BNT was working on has been put on hold for the time being. BNT is a very busy student & can only work for WQ3 in short intervals.
As for the StandAlone, we hope to release that within a few short months after version 2.2. It might be one month or it could be 3 or 4. I'm sorry I can't be more specific. I can definately say that we want the SA released as much as you do! :)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Nova » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:25 am

hi mates :)
If some1 remeber me... it's goodi :x

I was playing WQ3 for some time, but when i started playing wow i.... just play it all the time, forgeting about other games.

Im still playin wow like psycho maniac but if u meet in WQ3 till now i think i will instal q3 again :)

CU around..
see u on irc.quakenet.org #westernq3
SG teamspeak: 66.29.7.121:8859 || Polski kanal SG
Nova
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Nov 19, 2006 4:27 am

I remember you! :D Check back here next week. We just might have the next version available. It would be a good time to play WQ3 again!
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:31 am

The "Register" section is still down, I think. (Tryin to get Roy on the boards :P)

Glad to see some "old timers" coming back to the game....just need some new blood now!

Pardner
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:57 am

That's odd. I'll email our webmaster & see if he can do something about that. :wink:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel