With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Post 2.2 news

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Dec 16, 2006 6:33 am

If you want to install WQ3, scroll down to the previous news post for important info.

We hope everyone is enjoying the 2.2 release! The servers have seen an increase in activity & the new maps have given us some fresh killing grounds. Good games amigos! However, we've discovered a couple of annoying issues that we're investigating. A few players are experiencing intermittent lag at regular intervals & we're struggling to find the cause. If you have anything to report concerning this new bug please have a look at the discussions in our forum HERE and HERE. Please don't hesitate to post if you have anything at all to add.

The dev team has been taking it relatively easy since the new release. Most of us are concentrating on real life stuff and/or just relaxing. Personally, it feels good to actually play wq3 instead of just working on it all of the time! But there are still a few happenings beggining to take place on the development front. Hika continues to scour the game for bugs & fixes them as they are uncovered. Breli's been trying to help me get my shader/texture problems sorted out for some improvements to the original Bank Robbery maps. In fact, our latest 'Pic-O-The-Week' is an image of br_durango in the level editor. I should mention that we're not making any drastic changes to most of the stock maps. We're just trying to fix a few bugs & improve the overall appearance/performance of these levels utilizing some techniques that weren't available at the time they were originally created. Muchas Gracias to ICI for providing the files we needed to do this. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Clink Eastward » Sun Dec 24, 2006 12:48 pm

Thanks for doing this and keeping one of the greatest Q3 mods alive! Some of do not have the time to play like we used to but love to play WQ3 when we do. Stay cool and be lucky! :)
Clink Eastward
Shootist

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel