With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...

Moderator: Pardner

Good Games!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Jan 17, 2007 5:23 am

I've been seeing a lot of new names on the servers since the 2.2 release & have had a great time swapping lead with everyone! Check the pic-o-the-week to see who was gun slingin' Sunday afternoon. Big Hola to the [=bdachc=] clan fer serving the game.

I am sometimes asked about a release date for our stand-alone. I'm sorry to say that I simply can't announce a date at this time, though we are hoping it could happen sometime this spring. Might be later, might be sooner. Kinda hard to say. Our list of things to do is fairly short but a couple of the items may require some time & effort. I am happy to report that Hika has added an option to turn off flare effects in the gui & some other performance enhancing tweaks for the stand-alone. These new features create a very noticeable increase in framerates for those of us who have tested it. Hang in there cow-pokes, the SA is definately coming! In the meantime, check out this short WQ3 video that EvilFutsin put together. WooT! Watching that makes me want to slap leather! 8O

The good guys over at the World of Padman mod appear to be gearing up for their stand-alone release. Free games are the coolest. 8) Lots of recent news posts over there lately with plenty of screenshots. I'd advise you to head over & take a look around. You might even find a piece of cheese in their forum :wink:

Si hablas espa?ol mira aqu?.
Last edited by ReD NeCKersoN on Sat Jan 27, 2007 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby stoic_ails » Fri Jan 26, 2007 7:37 pm

a Big Hola back to the wq community :) A really nice mod you created here, we're enjoying it a lot.

Although myself wasn't on the server this evening, I had a joy seeing so many players there (although we still have some lags sometimes..).

Thx for the mentioning and the pic-of-the-week, btw :)

Looking forward to some nice matches and just keep up this great work.

best regards
[=bdachc=]stoic_ails
stoic_ails
Drifter

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:46 am

Thanks for the kind words! And thanks for supporting WQ3! 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to SG News

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel