With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
WQ3 pre B2.2 archive. Links may not work.

Could you, would you, with a goat?

Poll ended at Tue Jul 18, 2006 6:37 am

Sat @ 3pm est / 9pm for most of Europe
40%
Sun @ 3pm est / 9pm for most of Europe
No votes
Either of those is good.
60%
I'll post my own preferred time, biatch.
No votes
I could not, would not with a goat. I do not like green eggs and ham. I do not like them, Sam I am.
No votes

Total votes : 5

Let's test the new maps together!

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:37 am

I am getting tired of working on my level but I want it to have the best gameplay it can upon release. Lethal's map doesn't have bot support atm. The only sure way to actually test these maps is with other humans. Any chance some of the diehard players in this forum can get together? How about we hit the test server for 30 minutes or an hour per each map in various modes.... particularly br? I think I can bring a couple of players to the party in addition to anyone here.
Last edited by ReD NeCKersoN on Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby hika » Sat Jul 15, 2006 9:55 am

For my part, either this Saturday and/or tomorrow is good at 9pm or later.
I will try to idle a little, before 9pm, so that it can incitate people to come, test and play.
BTW, where is the "rendez vous" location ;) ?
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:25 pm

I think most americans ping a little better to Germany than to France. Sig11's test server would be a little better choice for me but we can always move to the french server if we need to for some reason. As long as we get some testing in I'll be happy. Don't forget the password to sig's test server is hocico.

Looks like 2 votes for today and 2 votes for "either". So let's try to do it today. If we get a small turnout we can always try again tomorrow.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Caffeine » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:38 pm

Yikes, talk about short notice. I'll be around today and tomorrow at various times, but unfortunately I'm a bit busy both days at around 3-6pm. If any Europeans want to stay up late, then I'll be around after 6pm today and 9pm tomorrow. Eastern time, that is. :)
Caffeine
Pistolero

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:47 pm

Caffeine wrote:Yikes, talk about short notice.

Yeah, sorry about that. The mappers really need this to happen soon so we can proceed, that's all. I know there are some who won't make it and that's understandable.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:07 am

Man that was the most fun I've had with wq3 in a long time. Playing on new maps in different modes is a real treat. I especially enjoyed Lake since it is so much newer than CB and I've seen less of it. I'll try to be around at the same time on Sunday in case anyone who didn't play today wants to do a little testing. GG's! 8O
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Mon Jul 17, 2006 3:44 am

Thread drifted to Lake discussion. Moved posts are in Green Hill Lake - Testing

Had some fun 2 vs 2 br on both maps today with a little dm mixed in. Thanks a heap for the feedback in the other threads. I believe the next versions will bring some interesting changes for us. Looking forward to next weekend. 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to WQ3 Beta 2.2 Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel