With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
WQ3 pre B2.2 archive. Links may not work.

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Sep 24, 2006 11:51 pm

L3th4l wrote:That is an engine problem. It happens when your head hits the ceilling before the apex of your jump.. I guess now that I got rid of the tunnel, I could make the double decker a tad taller.. :?:

Please do! By jumping repeatedly on the first floor you can see & even shoot players on the upper level. 8O
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby torhu » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:02 am

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:
L3th4l wrote:That is an engine problem. It happens when your head hits the ceilling before the apex of your jump.. I guess now that I got rid of the tunnel, I could make the double decker a tad taller.. :?:

Please do! By jumping repeatedly on the first floor you can see & even shoot players on the upper level. 8O

This might be because the player's bounding box doesn't cover the head. Not sure why. With the testpatches, you can set cg_drawBBox 1 to see it.
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby DeUgli » Mon Sep 25, 2006 8:18 pm

This isn't just a double-decker car problem. It is also possible to climb on the bar in the bar car and jump up to see who is on the roof. I didn't try throwing dynamite, but it is probably possible.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Previous

Return to WQ3 Beta 2.2 Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel