With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
WQ3 pre B2.2 archive. Links may not work.

which maps do i need?

Postby Dadamungo » Sun Aug 27, 2006 10:26 pm

Dang, why can't i join the test server (yes I have the password), it keeps saying I don't have the map, but I DO! I've downloaded every map I can find but it won't let me join. I know I have this map: br_coyotebluff.pk3 and redownloaded and put in C:\Program Files\Quake III Arena\westernq3 a few times. Am I missing something? Also, is there a master list for all the new maps where we can download or do you just have to sift through a bunch of threads?
:cry:
Dadamungo
Shootist

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Aug 27, 2006 11:43 pm

Everything is in one place now to lessen the confusion. GO HERE.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby sig11 » Wed Aug 30, 2006 7:56 pm

@dadamungo. does it work now ? Coyotebluff (and maybe Backwater) get updated from time to time. That way either you or my server have an outdated version which will result in error messages like yours.

I may have missed an update (and then my test server may then have an outdated version, although I doubt it) since I was kind of busy the last week or two - I'm still going through the new posts ;-) ...
In-game name: =SG= Django (yes, it's cliché :-) )
sig11
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Wed Aug 30, 2006 11:00 pm

Dadamungo was able to join your server the same day he started this thread. :wink:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Dadamungo » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:32 am

LOL, sorry for my lack of response here. Yes, I did join. For some reason I was having some weirdness with some maps, I hap to redownload a few, not sure what the problem was but things are working good now.
Thanks for the responses. :)
Dadamungo
Shootist

Return to WQ3 Beta 2.2 Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel