With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
WQ3 pre B2.2 archive. Links may not work.

Beta 2.2 Release Candidate 2 Changelog

Postby torhu » Sat Nov 11, 2006 10:13 pm

This was supposed to be released as b2.2 final, but since the release is being delayed, and some of the texture changes are useful when testing some of the new maps, here it is.

Download.

Changes since b2.2 RC1
----------------------

- New: A menu option for disabling or changing the talk sound.
- Fix: Weapon switching sound was wrong for other players than yourself.

There's also a couple of fixed textures and shaders.

The server called 'Test Server' probably won't be updated with this patch, so go to 'Wasteland - Testing' instead. The password is in the download thread.
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Re: Beta 2.2 Release Candidate 2 Changelog

Postby sig11 » Mon Nov 13, 2006 11:09 pm

torhu wrote:The server called 'Test Server' probably won't be updated with this patch, so go to 'Wasteland - Testing' instead. The password is in the download thread.

Correct. Now it is updated, though. Alonmg with the new hangemhigh map.
In-game name: =SG= Django (yes, it's cliché :-) )
sig11
SG Team

Postby DeUgli » Wed Nov 15, 2006 4:59 am

torhu wrote:This was supposed to be released as b2.2 final, but since the release is being delayed, and some of the texture changes are useful when testing some of the new maps, here it is.

I downloaded and installed it. Now I have this problem: When I turn on the music, it seems to play twice, and makes play very choppy. If I turn the music completely off, everything is fine.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby hika » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:18 am

DeUgli wrote:I downloaded and installed it. Now I have this problem: When I turn on the music, it seems to play twice, and makes play very choppy. If I turn the music completely off, everything is fine.

Did you mean the talk sound ?
From what I know, it is the only thing changed since b2.1, that is related to code sound.

Did you experienced this on one of the test servers ?
With what sound did you have the problem ?
Can you reproduce it, in all case ? and how ?
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Postby DeUgli » Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:12 pm

hika wrote:[Did you mean the talk sound ?
From what I know, it is the only thing changed since b2.1, that is related to code sound. Did you experienced this on one of the test servers ? With what sound did you have the problem ?
Can you reproduce it, in all case ? and how ?

The talk sound is fine. This is the background music I'm talking about. Normally, I play with the music slider all the way down, but just for a test I turned it up a little. The music seems to be trying to play twice.
This isn't on a server, it is on my pc. I tried completely rebooting, and the same thing happens.

Since nobody else is reporting this, it must be s peculiarity of my setup. I will see if I can fix it myself, and post the solution if I find it.
DeUgli
Smokin' Amigo!

Return to WQ3 Beta 2.2 Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel