With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
WQ3 pre B2.2 archive. Links may not work.

Important note concerning files after 2.2 is released

Postby sig11 » Thu Nov 23, 2006 2:55 pm

This is for beta testers only:

1. Because we renamed some files it is strongly recommended to get the official updates, even if you may already have the maps.

2. Rename, hide or remove wq_coyotebluff.pk3 and br_coyotebluff.pk3. The final version of both maps are in coyotebluff.pk3. Otherwise your game may select the wrong version.

Since this only affects beta testers we decided to go this route. After all, you are supposed to be skilled gamers ;-) and can be bothered with hand juggling the files.

If you want to do a bit of house cleaning you can also throw out wq_backwater_t.pk3 and of course, HighNoon2 was renamed already some time ago.
In-game name: =SG= Django (yes, it's cliché :-) )
sig11
SG Team

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Nov 23, 2006 3:27 pm

To make sure I was safe, I just deleted ALL of the add-on maps in my installation before I upgraded. Then I installed the fan pack. No problems! 8)
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby hika » Thu Nov 23, 2006 9:24 pm

And to add one more file to be considered, remove or move elsewhere wq_nonamecity.pk3, if you want to install the fan map pack, since it contains a new nonamecity.pk3, including DM and BR mode.
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Return to WQ3 Beta 2.2 Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel