With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Old WQ3 forum - archived. Links may not work.

Coyote bluff map problem

Postby godsmack » Thu Mar 22, 2007 12:04 pm

I post here hoping in a your help :D

i can play all map of this wonderfull mod except Coyote Bluff

i succeed to load it but i've no textures for smoke from the gun,and all the weapon and some scenario elements :(

it's the only map that doesn't work for me and my computers,may you help me? :) i'd like so much have one more map
godsmack
Newcomer

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Thu Mar 22, 2007 5:38 pm

I am sorry you are having trouble with this map but I have never heard af anyone having this problem? Does it also do this in the BR version? Have you tried deleting coyotebluff.pk3? Then you can just extract it from the download & put it in your westernq3 folder again. Do you have more than one pc you can test on? Maybe try on a friend's computer?
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Breli » Thu Mar 22, 2007 11:22 pm

Hi godsmack,

In addition to Reds questions: Which version of WQ do you use? 2.2? Our official release? Or some kind of "selfmade" iocolus something version?

I can't hurt to post a screenshot of your WQ directory here, so we can see which files are in it ...

Breli
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Postby hika » Fri Mar 23, 2007 2:25 am

@godsmack: By the way, did you try playing on one of the public WQ3 dedicated servers ?
If you can (with autodownload On), maybe we can expect an "invalid pk3" message from the server ? who knows ?
Then, we will have more clues.
As Breli suggests, it does not hurt making a screenshot of your westernq3 folder ... (and possibly a checksum of each files ;))
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

Return to Help Forum

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel