With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Pre SG 1.0 archive

test site

Postby ChainLightnin' » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:00 am

Hope this isn't a stupid question, but I just tried to go to the passworded test site to see if anyone was hangin around, and maybe test some maps, but I get the "unpure client, invalid pk3 reference" block. Did I miss somethng? My SA and 2.2 both work on all the other sites. A side note, I don't have the super speed DSL, but sometimes it takes a loong time for wq3.net website to load now. Is that just the extra content on a not-so-new machine? :roll: Thanks for advise!
Chain
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Re: test site

Postby hika » Sun Apr 01, 2007 12:14 am

ChainLightnin' wrote:I just tried to go to the passworded test site to see if anyone was hangin around, and maybe test some maps, but I get the "unpure client, invalid pk3 reference" block. Did I miss somethng?

About "site", did you mean wq3 public servers ?
About the test server, it is updated to the latest version which you can found here.
So stay tuned ;)
SG name: Manchot
SG fansite: http://western.bsdmon.com
userbar originally created by Caffeine
hika
SG Team

wasteland test server

Postby ChainLightnin' » Sun Apr 01, 2007 2:55 am

Merci Hika, that did it. :D Don't know how I missed that. I usually check the website forums every day, but it has been slow lately.
Chain
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Re: wasteland test server

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Apr 01, 2007 6:12 am

ChainLightnin' wrote:I usually check the website forums every day, but it has been slow lately.

You are not alone. The website is very snappy for me most of the time. At other times it seems very slow to me too.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Return to Stand-alone Testing

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel