With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:51 pm

I don't want your mercy. I want your rcon access to the most popular BR server we have removed cause you lack every single skill necessary to run it. From grammar to technical knowledge.
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:58 pm

rane wrote:I don't want your mercy. I want your rcon access to the most popular BR server we have removed cause you lack every single skill necessary to run it. From grammar to technical knowledge.

Good. because your not going to get my mercy.

End of communication.

++DYNAMITE EXPERT FOR HIRE,MINES,MURDERS++
CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:45 pm

It's "you're" or "you are", not "your". "Your" is something completely different.
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby lululaglue » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 pm

hello to all,

I am the owner of the server jeuxlinux.fr, and I was alerted to a problem.

First I spoke very little English and I find it hard to follow the discussions and to understand the problem.
Secondly, I played very little and I was not present during the conflict, so it's difficult to take sides.

In these circumstances, I can only trust Crazyhose, and I hope he is trustworthy.
I also hope you can find a solution that will settle all.
But it Crazyhose to decide who he has to do.
lululaglue
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:29 am

(Just for future reference, recording demo's is better than logs or screenshots.)

Although this discussion was allowed in our forum, this time, such matters are inevitably decided by the server admins. This is what happened here & exactly what I wanted everyone to see. Airing dirty laundry here gets you nowhere. Similar disputes will be handled in a private manner from now on & not on this forum. The next time a similar topic arises the thread will be locked with a link that points to this discussion as an example of why it's a waste of forum members time.

Having said that, I understand the competetive nature of some players & that arguements/accusations can & do arise. Personality issues are another matter entirely & depend solely on the players in question to work it out or go separate ways. It's a shame that we all can't just relax & have fun. It's why the game was created. For what it's worth, I've personally had no problems with any of the participants in this thread (forum or in game) & hope you guys can realize that your love of this game brought you together in the beginning. You should try to remember that & give each other some slack. Try playing on the same team for a change & gain mutual respect trough teamwork. Just my 2 cents.

By the way, I truely hope this doesn't resurface in the upcoming tournament should your teams happen to face each other. Whether you win or lose, be graceful. WE MEAN IT. This whole thread has left a bad taste in our mouths & we won't have it cast a dark shadow on the tourney.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Previous

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel