With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 pm

rane wrote:Yes. If Abraham Lincoln was alive he would give you rcon access ... to the United States.

Seems your talent begins and ends with language manipulation,

Wheres the wit?

Ill tell you something interesting. You remind me of a younger 'bad' me (in a way) :lol:

you can manipulate language well, but what you lack (up to now at least) is not only the truth (which is absolutley necessary!) but the biting wit of a one-liner which completely discredits the other person you are arguing with.

The basic forumla for a feeling of extraordinary joy is this:

1. you must tell the truth.
2. you must be able to prove the truth.
3. execute a biting, witty, one-liner, which incorporates 1 & 2, and completly destroys the credability of your opponent.

You have none of the 3 :lol:

Im becoming rather excited because I have the first 2 of the 3 things I need, and the longer this thread goes on, the more likey it will be that I will come up with that biting one-liner which will seal the deal.

I hope we can continue talking.

++DYNAMITE EXPERT FOR HIRE,MINES,MURDERS++
CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:37 pm

I prefer to play on servers admins of which would never give access to an incompetent person like you. You don't even know how to unban me, do you?
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby moRtem » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:42 pm

CRAZYHOSE wrote:Even though I said I was going to IP ban you both, I actually only IP banned Donnie, not you nox-thot.

i reconnected immediately and had the message "banned"

If I wanted to IP ban you permanently on a dynamic address, I would simply use Redneckersons advice in the following thread: viewtopic.php?t=1509 and you along with thousands of others would be banned permantly.

yes, go for it and ban 65000 potential SG-players (i actually think my ip-pool is even bigger -- but i never had to bother with this yet)

You are the real reason Donnie got banned, and because you ran your mouth, the whole thing became bigger than it needed to be.

I am indeed the reason for your incompetence !

Its only you and Donnie, and Ms clan (because i have told them my opinion on ghosting) and the teamkillers that have a problem with me.

i don't have a problem with you. I just said that it's annoying to watch your whine and accusing all the time. And i am sure that a lot of new players get pissed and leave immediately when they see someone constantly whining in CAPSLOCK.

I totally agree that Teamkillers should be banned (if they do it on purpose) and i totally agree that lame players should be banned (e.g. marsupilami who writes "HURENSOHN" whenever you kill him - this basically means "son of a bitch", but in a very negative way .. calling someone "HURENSOHN" is one of the worst things to say).
Last but not least i also agree that mS should be kicked when they are doing one of their 4v8 matches again and teamkill every non-mS-player in their team to get him switching to the other. It's a public server after all!

So i basically agree with your point. But you as an admin shouldn't behave like that. Keep emotions beside and most important: stop writing in capslock, since it's commonly used to express that "you" are shouting .. or writing in an angry way :: also when you say that you don't use it because of that, other's will get you wrong.

Why dont you do what Redneckerson suggests and use another server if you dont like me or my admin of jeuxlinux? Surely if Im as bad as you make me out to be, everyone will follow you?

because the server is nice -- it's just you that spoils the fun often, due to your capslock-whine
But i seriously believe that we have to credit you, for having hardly any lame Teamkillers players on that server.

As I say, I suspect you to be a TKer that Ive banned. To go on and on about this is incredible.

me? -- i never played with a different nick than "nox|Thot" .. and i am for sure not spoiling anyone's fun

i just told my opinion about your way to admin the server, and i believe that i got enough experience as server-admin and player to have an opinion

And please dont worry about everyone else, the vast majority of players are happy and having a great time.

i already heard a couple of players who are sick of your whine (and i am not talking about mS)

Like I told you in the screenshot, grow up kid.

won't comment this

--

and the rest of your posts here confirm my point of view even more: you shouldn't be given admin-rights (yet [?])

i believe that you want to keep the server a nice place .. but there are 2 big things that you seriously need to work on:
1) learn to understand and handle critics in a mature way
2) keep your emotions out of discussions and stop the capslock-whine on servers

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby Kouma » Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:02 pm

rane wrote:Kouma, also we hate when you set that "Duck you sucker!!!" message to pop-up automatically after you blow yourself up in front of everyone. :-)

Sorry, but you can still hating me. I will NEVER unbind that! I LOVE IT!!!

:P :P :P

DUCK YOU SUCKER!!!
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Donnie wrote:when they are doing one of their 4v8 matches again and teamkill every non-mS-player in their team to get him switching to the other. It's a public server after all!

This was the problem I had with SWD (which kouma mentioned in an earlier post).

Donnie wrote:So i basically agree with your point. But you as an admin shouldn't behave like that. Keep emotions beside and most important: stop writing in capslock, since it's commonly used to express that "you" are shouting .. or writing in an angry way :: also when you say that you don't use it because of that, other's will get you wrong.

I (and other players too) have had good reason to whine, we have been cheated by ghosting.

I will continue to write in CAPSLOCK because I cant see what Ive written otherwise (I use a 1024x768 resolution). Other players that dont like it will just have to dig deep and get used to it :roll:

Donnie wrote:i seriously believe that we have to credit you, for having hardly any lame Teamkillers players on that server.

You see, I dont think your unreasonable (unlike Rane), I just think your a bit of an arrogant loud mouth sometimes, but then you think I whine so, you know, thats the way we are, and thats the way it is.

Im saying to you the reason all this got blown out of proportion is because of Rayne jumping in. I dont even think I would have kicked you, if it wasnt for him. you had been getting on my nerves for weeks and I hadnt even kicked your client, I had tried to explain. If it wernt for Rane, I would probably have done the same and just told you to shut up as a normal player.

I have admitted in one of my earlier posts in this thread that I was hasty to IP ban you, but really, your friend did not help matters.

Donnie wrote:i just told my opinion about your way to admin the server, and i believe that i got enough experience as server-admin and player to have an opinion

Thats fine, Im starting to think server admin is a thankless task. I cant please everyone all of the time.

Donnie wrote:i already heard a couple of players who are sick of your whine (and i am not talking about mS)

Tough nuts is the short answer to that.

Whenever I think something is so wildly lucky or suspicious I will let everyone know with a "BS!" which hopefully now I have made my opinion known about ghosting, will become less frequent on the server.

Donnie wrote:and the rest of your posts here confirm my point of view even more: you shouldn't be given admin-rights (yet [?])

I certainly dont agree with that. I think Ive been honest and fair in this thread, and the vast majority of my communication with the players on the server is jovial and good natured.

Donnie wrote:i believe that you want to keep the server a nice place .. but there are 2 big things that you seriously need to work on:
1) learn to understand and handle critics in a mature way
2) keep your emotions out of discussions and stop the capslock-whine on servers

point 1, handling critics in a mature way is fine if those critics are themselves mature, by you stating that I was annoyed at you because you had beaten me once was nonsense and I was actually quite offended by that, so your not blameless in all this yourself, and lets not forget your ranting about the voting being turned off (something which I trailed for a while to see if it would improve everyones experience on the server). So perhaps we both need to think about our future conduct.

point 2, I agree, I should keep emotions in check a little better, but hey, my nick is CRAZYHOSE and I honestly do pretty well most of the time. When Im tag-teamed though it gets a little more difficult :wink:

Donnie Im happy to unban you.

I think I saw the command in an earlier post, and I have your IP written down, but can you send a PM to confirm?

Edited by Pardner
Last edited by CRAZYHOSE on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:44 pm

The angrier you get, the less sense your posts make. You seriously messed up tags in this last one for example and it will need major editing before anyone can figure out what this whole ranting in there was about.

I also think moderators should look into you insulting people on this forums and possibly treat you your own medicine and ban you from here.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby Pardner » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:03 pm

I closed this thread before, but both sides wanted it open again.

I also asked to keep the name calling to the PMs.

These are not directed to any one party, but to the thread in general. No one will be banned, but the thread will be closed if the arguments take to personal insults.
Last edited by Pardner on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:17 pm

rane,

You have (and have always had) access to the Jeuxlinux.fr server.

I shall be keeping my own logs from now on, so I suggest we moderate ourselves the next time we meet.

good day.

CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby moRtem » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:18 pm

just for the record, Crazyhose:
in last post you quoted "Donnie" all the time, but the quotes itself came from my previous post

and second: i ain't a friend of rane, hence i didn't even knew him before :: the first time i talked to him, was after he got banned (he's also in SG's IRC-channel)

third: if the following was written towards me: "I just think your a bit of an arrogant loud mouth sometimes"
then 'sometimes' is the wrong word, since this is the first time i told my opinion in SG

/quit
Last edited by moRtem on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:23 pm

moRtem wrote:if the following was written towards me: "I just think your a bit of an arrogant loud mouth sometimes"
then 'sometimes' is the wrong word, since this is the first time i told my opinion in SG

I meant in game.

Send me a PM and I'll unban you.

CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby moRtem » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:24 pm

CRAZYHOSE wrote:Send me a PM and I'll unban you.

once more: i'm nox|Thot

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:28 pm

moRtem wrote:
CRAZYHOSE wrote:Send me a PM and I'll unban you.

once more: i'm nox|Thot

/quit

oh :lol: I wish you would both use your proper nicks.

but you have access to the server right thox-not ? because I didnt IP ban you.
Last edited by CRAZYHOSE on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby moRtem » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:33 pm

CRAZYHOSE wrote:oh :lol: I wish you would both use your proper nicks.

moRtem is the nick i use for years already -- Thot is just a temporary Appeareance (*hah*)

but you have access to the server right?

yes - i am even connecting at the very moment

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 pm

rane,

You have (and have always had) access to the Jeuxlinux.fr server.

Did you hit your head recently?

You say I'm not banned but this "Banned" message when I try to connect says otherwise. It started appearing after you politely and diplomatically wrote to me and nox-thot "YOUR BOTH FUCKING ip BANNED, GOODBYE".

I think there might be a connection between those two facts. Wonder if you do.

You ban me for nothing, then you don't know how to unban me, now you're telling me I'm not banned at all. Do you have any control over the server you are supposed to look after?
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:49 pm

you can connect ok nox-thot, good.

So Rane = Donnie.

That makes sense and also changes things.

'Donnie' is the arrogant loud-mouth on the server, and he is also the arrogant underhanded loud-mouth 'rane' in this thread.

Donnie perhaps if you had been reasonable then yes, I myself would have made a decision, unforunatley you wernt reasonable, and now you'll have to wait for Lululaglue to review the situation.

Theres a lesson here somewhere.

CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

PreviousNext

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel