With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

CRAZYHOSE - why would anyone give him admin on a server?

Postby Bodie » Sat Mar 28, 2009 2:14 am

Here are screenshots of a conversation I had with a guy named CRAZYHOSE on jeuxlinux.fr who apparently for some unknown to me reasons gained banning powers on that server.

http://dev.gentoo.org/~rane/other/Nowy%20folder/

Please read from the bottom (since I fraps-ed it in reverse order) and tell me what I did that deserved a ban.

CRAZYHOSE basically turns his CapsLock on and starts insulting people right from the beginning of the game. When he is asked to stop by me and other people, he bans us all. You can ask other JeuxLinux frequent players, they will confirm this kind of insulting and inflammatory loud-mouth capslock-on behaviour is something he does on that server on a regular basis.

Summarising, if you own a server, please DO NOT give access to this CRAZYHOSE person. And if you already gave it to him, please remove it before it's too late.

p.s. I'm still banned on jeuxlinux.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby Redwing » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:42 am

When I've played with CRAZYHOSE he's seemed rather cordial, but he does have those caps-lock moments sometimes... I really don't know why he would be an admin anywhere.
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:48 am

Probably better to email the owner of the server with your complaints. But thanks for the warning. We've had no problems with him on the forum though.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby Pardner » Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:07 am

I sent an un-biased email to lululaglue yesterday with a link to the screenshots. The server owner should decide what to do.

I hope this doesn't turn into a huge argument, as feelings are bound to get hurt.
Pardner
SG Team

Postby /dev/random » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Next time please use /condump logname. This will log the contents of your ingame console to the specified file.

Furthermore I can approve CRAZYHOSE's above mentioned behavior.
/dev/random
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Bodie » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:52 pm

But screenshots can't be faked while a .txt file isn't as reliable.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby /dev/random » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:49 pm

To be more correct: It is easier to fake a text log than a screenshot. Nothing is safe :D
/dev/random
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Kouma » Sat Mar 28, 2009 7:52 pm

I know CH for a long time and I can assure you he REALLY don't like teamkilling. Did this game had any TK on him?

Or maybe my TKs on him got him even more CRAZY...? :lol:
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby mLy! » Sat Mar 28, 2009 8:00 pm

I e-mail the admin aswell but got no reply.
Why?
I team-killed Crazyhose by accident and said sorry, he shot me by accident and in reflex I killed him.
But he called me an idiot and kicked me. And every time I reconnected he kicked me again for no reason so I had to start playing with a different nickname.

On the positive side, he does sometimes do good things too, like raising the score limit from 7 to 10 on my request.
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Postby Redwing » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:06 pm

Might be some clan hating here too. Just tying together the threads.
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Kouma » Sat Mar 28, 2009 11:04 pm

LOL

I remember some months ago when he used to hate SwD clan... he started to hate me when I TKed him for fun... and even when I was following him without shooting he killed me for caution :lol: :cry: :wink:
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby Plates » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:05 am

I was playing on JeuxLinux with RailerX, and crazyhose brought something up rather unexpectly. My reply was rude, inaccurate, and a total Jerk move, included for completeness. Sorry Crazyhose :(
from the log files wrote:[DEAD]CRAZYHOSE: havent seen Ms this weekend, not since they proved to be ghosting
Languid-Plates: Ms Clan hasn't been here since you IP banned a bunch of them Crazyhose
I though he had banned 2, but I was mistaken. I was thinking at the time mLy! had been banned to.
...Latter...

[DEAD]Languid-Plates: what did you mean When you said Ms Clan was Ghosting Crazyhose?
[DEAD]CRAZYHOSE :when 1 of the clan dies, they sweep around the map, and find out where the enemy is, then tell the others via teamspeak
...Alot of notices of Deaths...
HateLuckyDays: couldn't you bann them from the server
HateLuckyDays killed Dobytci_Mor^7 with Remington58.
CRAZYHOSE: could do, but they havent been on since it happened
CRAZYHOSE: ive had my suspicions about them for a long time
Languid-Plates: who are you talking about?
HateLuckyDays: k
HateLuckyDays: the ms//
CRAZYHOSE: Ms clan
CRAZYHOSE: ive witnessed other things too

Also Screenshots can be faked just as well text files, It's just a bit more work.
Plates
Pistolero

Postby Redwing » Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:47 am

Ah, I joined in during a similar conversation. Might have been the same one. CRAZYHOSE talking about Ms clan cheating. Still, I don't think allegations of cheating in a match that really has no lasting effect should be cause for permanent ban-- it's just a game, honestly. :|
DeviantArt|Music
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Bodie » Sun Mar 29, 2009 3:28 am

Good. Keep them logs coming. Let's make it a general thread about CRAZYHOSE and his lack of admin skills and qualifications to run a server. :-)

Maybe CRAZYHOSE's genius plan is to ban best players from jeuxlinux so he can be gloryhunting newbies there all day long. And he just tries to figure out a reason to do so.

mS winning cause they are ghosting, lol. That's just stupid. I played against all of mS folks one on one. I played against them in DMs. I played against them in BR where there was only one present in the game. And I can confirm their skill just like any of you who ever met an mS in this game can. mS always finished at the top of the frags list in every game I played, even if there's only one playing.

I guess when you reach certain level of skill (and I mean Chilli-mLy-stuffStohl level of skill) people just can't get over you beating them so hard and have to find a mental excuse for your winning. CRAZYHOSE behaves like this newbie who stops moving when shooting his single remington at you and then when killed says you're a cheater. :-)

Anyway, my point stands, CRAZYHOSE person shouldn't be an admin nor a moderator anywhere. He's a loud-mouth, annoying, inflammatory child who will ban people as soon as he realizes they have more skill than him. He will ruin this server for everyone if we give him enough time.

I play on various other servers nowadays after he banned me from jeuxlinux and everywhere I meet players who support my posts here but are themselves too afraid to speak up agaisnt the guy cause they don't want to get banned themselves.

So... If you have some logs of CRAZYHOSE rampaging but don't want to post them yourself, PM me with them, I will post for you guaranteeing anonymity.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:29 am

Since I rarely play there, I'm going to stay out of this. Still, I can't help but wonder about something. Why don't you all just start playing on another server? Is there something extra special about jeuxlinux? Tequila has 3 servers in France that don't seem to get a lot of action for some reason. Perhaps he might even grant rcon to some of you. For example, I have given rcon to several trusted members of the community to my RAWHIDE server & it has worked out nicely.
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Next

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel