With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

Postby Redwing » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:39 pm

ReD NeCKersoN wrote:Since I rarely play there, I'm going to stay out of this. Still, I can't help but wonder about something. Why don't you all just start playing on another server? Is there something extra special about jeuxlinux? Tequila has 3 servers in France that don't seem to get a lot of action for some reason. Perhaps he might even grant rcon to some of you. For example, I have given rcon to several trusted members of the community to my RAWHIDE server & it has worked out nicely.

As far as BR servers go, JeuxLinux just always has the most people. I have played on one of Tequila's servers, though-- although CRAZYHOSE was there too :lol: People join where others are. It just happened so that everyone got used to joining JeuxLinux so everyone still goes there.
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby mLy! » Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:37 pm

CRAZYHOSE wrote:
MLY wrote:Then why do you spread lies about me and my team? Yes we are on teamspeak and yes I am honest about this and told you as I said "Spey told me".

They are not lies though.

You use teamspeak to cheat (effectively). It is not fair on those players that are killed using this 'ghosting' method. Your clan members are dead, they should not be telling other members of the clan where the enemy is. That is cheating.

That is not cheating, voice communication is even build in some games, like SOCOM for playstation, or counter strike for PC.
So I don't see how you find this cheating?
Like I said, just turn off the flys if you don't want dead people to speak to alive people. Because, other programs like 'Xfire' or 'IRC' can also be used to chat in game and tell alive people where the enemy is. Do you consider those programs aswell as cheating?
Btw: so far it is only me and Spey who are on teamspeak together.

CRAZYHOSE wrote: But how can any player be confident that he wasnt killed by a member of your clan using questionable methods?

In this game you can't be sure that people are not cheating, but I promise you that I don't, I invite you to sit next to me when I play, or I can send you some demo's I made while playing on jeuxlinux server.

CRAZYHOSE wrote:Ive seen a member of your clan headshot a player through wood. I personally have been headshot through stone steps. Ive also been headshot through a small window by a member of your clan who was looking the opposite way just a fraction of a second ago.

That is called game skill and just experience and intelligence.
About the stone steps, that was Spey and we were talking on teamspeak and he was 'amazed' how he hit you, he said that he really didn't expect to hit you with that shot.
What can I say, this game has some strange bugs and sometime you get lucky.

CRAZYHOSE wrote:And about the 3x kick, MLY. you teamkilled 3 times, not once. someone who was spectating complained about it in-game and said .....

No I did not, only you, I was on the server for 1 minute, it was the first round that is why I bought knives, I do that a lot in the first minute.
Like you said, a spectator SAID I tk, but why do you just believe what someone else said about me? Whe played together many times, am I really a teamkiller? And he was spec, I was on the server for one round...

Anyway, lets just forget about it, I don't care anymore.
Just think twice from now on before you kick/ban somebody. You are very strict when other people say bad words on the server, but to be honest, you are the person who whines the most. (no offense I ignore chat most of the time).

On a personal level: I really don't apreciate these cheating allegations you make towards me and my team
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:03 pm

rane wrote:Whatever, will you unban me or not?

CRAZYHOSE wrote:Look at this guys general attitude, its appalling. This is what I and other players have had to put up with.

Although my personal feeling is to say "no screw you, you can stay banned.", I will unban you.

But I'll tell you this Donnie, swear at me again, and you'll get a permanent ban on Jeuxlinux for the duration that I administrate there.

Infact on further thought, Ive changed my mind, I wont make a decision on your ban.

As you are already in contact with Lululaglue, you can await his decision.

Good day.

++DYNAMITE EXPERT FOR HIRE,MINES,MURDERS++
CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby Kouma » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 am

LOL YOU ALL ARE MAKING ME LAUGH!

I would like to officially ask sorry for all my teamkills... LOL hope anybody dont hate me :wink: :lol:
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:01 am

Kouma wrote:LOL YOU ALL ARE MAKING ME LAUGH!

I would like to officially ask sorry for all my teamkills... LOL hope anybody dont hate me :wink: :lol:

Nobody hates you, you just annoy the hell out of me when you tk :lol:

CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:43 am

Kouma, also we hate when you set that "Duck you sucker!!!" message to pop-up automatically after you blow yourself up in front of everyone. :-)

I'm still banned on jeuxlinux by the way, is that because CRAZYHOSE doesn't know how to unban an IP?

(rcon removeip)
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby moRtem » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:21 pm

I'm nox|Thot..

CRAZYHOSE wrote:I did not IP ban 'noxthot'.

Stop lying. You did IP-ban me, but you never heard of a dynamic IP it seems.

--

Since the second day i started (which was a few weeks ago), i have seen you acting lame towards other players numerous times.

Your appeareance on servers is immature and lame in general. I believe that anyone who plays on jeuxlinux.fr on a regularly base can confirm this.

An admin like you on the most popular server is poison for a game with a little community in its growing phase. If you like the game, you should give back your admin powers for the game's sake imo.

/quit
moRtem
Gunslinger

Postby /dev/random » Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:54 pm

mLy! wrote:
CRAZYHOSE wrote:You use teamspeak to cheat (effectively). It is not fair on those players that are killed using this 'ghosting' method. Your clan members are dead, they should not be telling other members of the clan where the enemy is. That is cheating.

That is not cheating, voice communication is even build in some games, like SOCOM for playstation, or counter strike for PC.
So I don't see how you find this cheating?
Like I said, just turn off the flys if you don't want dead people to speak to alive people. Because, other programs like 'Xfire' or 'IRC' can also be used to chat in game and tell alive people where the enemy is. Do you consider those programs aswell as cheating?

I think any means to gain an (unfair) advantage in online games can be seen as a cheat. One can of course use other programs than teamspeak, but that doesn't really make a difference. From my point of view, these (inbuilt) voicechats were meant to support the coordination of teamplay.
I also think that you shouldn't cheat in that way, simply because it's unfair. Be honest to yourself and others.

While voip is not as "strong" as wallhacks or aimbots, it is still some sort of cheating. I don't mind if you tell your teammates "He's at the church", but when it comes to "Stop here, he's crouching behind that door.", this is almost like an aimbot.
/dev/random
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby mLy! » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:08 pm

/dev/random wrote: I don't mind if you tell your teammates "He's at the church", but when it comes to "Stop here, he's crouching behind that door.", this is almost like an aimbot.

Yes it is an advantage, that is why (for the third time I am typing this) I think spectator as fly should be disabled.
I don't consider it cheating because the admin can turn it off with a simple CVAR and it is not unfair because everybody can use it.
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:10 pm

moRtem wrote:I'm nox|Thot..

CRAZYHOSE wrote:I did not IP ban 'noxthot'.

moRtem wrote:Stop lying. You did IP-ban me, but you never heard of a dynamic IP it seems.

Nonsense, infact its a misunderstanding, but here you go again, running your mouth. read on..

Even though I said I was going to IP ban you both, I actually only IP banned Donnie, not you nox-thot. I only client kicked you, because shortly after making the announcement that I was going to IP ban you both I thought your interefence was only due a client kick. If I wanted to IP ban you permanently on a dynamic address, I would simply use Redneckersons advice in the following thread: viewtopic.php?t=1509 and you along with thousands of others would be banned permantly. So no, you were never IP banned, only client kicked. So that was a misunderstanding, but you run your mouth.

Infact, this whole problem of Donnie getting IP banned was down to you running your mouth nox-thot.

If you would have shut up, Donnie would have probably got a client-kick, he may not have even got that. You are the real reason Donnie got banned, and because you ran your mouth, the whole thing became bigger than it needed to be.

moRtem wrote:Your appeareance on servers is immature and lame in general. I believe that anyone who plays on jeuxlinux.fr on a regularly base can confirm this.

Nonsense. I say again, anyone is welcome to ask the regulars that play everyday their opinion on me (Footbeat, Zubaa, Are$, Mackie messer, Stuffsohl, Sniper, Tomek, LuckyLuke, LanguidPlates, the list goes on and on). Its only you and Donnie, and Ms clan (because i have told them my opinion on ghosting) and the teamkillers that have a problem with me.

well boo-hoo.

Why dont you do what Redneckerson suggests and use another server if you dont like me or my admin of jeuxlinux? Surely if Im as bad as you make me out to be, everyone will follow you?

As I say, I suspect you to be a TKer that Ive banned. To go on and on about this is incredible.

And please dont worry about everyone else, the vast majority of players are happy and having a great time.

I think we've all got to be aware that some of these players like 'nox-thot' are teenage boys, this is how some of them behave, and when they are corrected they dont like it, and they will throw a tantrum as we can see in nox-thots posts in this very thread.

Like I told you in the screenshot, grow up kid.
Last edited by CRAZYHOSE on Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby /dev/random » Mon Mar 30, 2009 3:31 pm

mLy! wrote:I don't consider it cheating because the admin can turn it off with a simple CVAR and it is not unfair because everybody can use it.

Well, everyone can download aimbots and wallhacks aswell :roll:
/dev/random
Smokin' Amigo!

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:06 pm

CRAZYHOSE wrote:Infact, this whole problem of Donnie getting IP banned was down to you running your mouth nox-thot.

If you would have shut up, Donnie would have probably got a client-kick, he may not have even got that. You are the real reason Donnie got banned, and because you ran your mouth, the whole thing became bigger than it needed to be.

So I was banned because of something someone else was doing? That's an interesting turn of events. I see with every post you're getting closer and closer to admitting your mistake.

CRAZYHOSE wrote:Nonsense. I say again, anyone is welcome to ask the regulars that play everyday their opinion on me (Footbeat, Zubaa, Are$, Mackie messer, Stuffsohl, Sniper, Tomek, LuckyLuke, LanguidPlates, the list goes on and on).

You would be EXTREMELY surprised what some of the people you name here have to say about you, your decisions regarding the server and your skills in general. :-)

So I advice you to be more careful when throwing names like that.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby CRAZYHOSE » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:37 pm

rane wrote:So I was banned because of something someone else was doing? That's an interesting turn of events. I see with every post you're getting closer and closer to admitting your mistake.

Its not an interesting turn of events, thats exactly what happened.

I didnt make the realization earlier, thats all (but then neither did you).

your comment above is the real twist and turn, and is simply another attempt to make me look like the bad guy, but its failed. I would also like to add that the way you underhandedly use language is typical of females, not males. You should take that as an insult.

You see, what you dont understand is, you can throw most people language curve balls and they wont be able to pick them apart. They will just hear the rhythm and confidence and assume that the speaker is right. I however, have a particular talent (as it seems do you) of disseminating why people say what they say. (would you agree that its a talent rane?)

As for your failed attempt to make me look like the bad guy, Abraham Lincoln said it best:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can not fool all of the people all of the time.

Lets move on..
CRAZYHOSE wrote:I say again, anyone is welcome to ask the regulars that play everyday their opinion on me (Footbeat, Zubaa, Are$, Mackie messer, Stuffsohl, Sniper, Tomek, LuckyLuke, LanguidPlates, the list goes on and on).

rane wrote:You would be EXTREMELY surprised what some of the people you name here have to say about you, your decisions regarding the server and your skills in general. :-)

So I advice you to be more careful when throwing names like that.

Considering you have only been on the server for 2 weeks and in that time I have seen you no more than 5 times, I think your lying about the above. Indeed, people are too busy playing the game.

I think your a very skilled liar. But as I said above I have an accute ability to disprove lies.

Your use and rhythm of language in trying to convince the readers of your posts to turn against me is rather impressive. Infact, you almost had me convinced that I was soley in the wrong in this affair in the early stages of this thread, thats how well you crafted your language, but the reality is there's little truth in it. Its just language curve ball

Your a very skilled liar, rane, but that is all you are.

Throw me another language curve ball, Im enjoying this. its like a duel, you thrust and I parry.
Last edited by CRAZYHOSE on Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CRAZYHOSE
Pistolero

Postby Bodie » Mon Mar 30, 2009 4:47 pm

Yes. If Abraham Lincoln was alive he would give you rcon access ... to the United States. That argument kills it.

I think that's it. I don't want to waste more time on trying to reason with you. I'll try to reach to server administration once again, to show them screenshots of your abuse of rcon powers on the server and let them decide.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby mLy! » Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 pm

/dev/random wrote:
mLy! wrote:I don't consider it cheating because the admin can turn it off with a simple CVAR and it is not unfair because everybody can use it.

Well, everyone can download aimbots and wallhacks aswell :roll:

That is not true, not everyone knows where to find and how to use hax.
I don't want to discuss this anymore with people who don't see the difference between using game hax and using teamspeak.
My Latest fragmovies:
Winning BB cup
mLy!
Gunslinger

PreviousNext

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel