With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

Cheater Suspicion

Postby Spanish_Broomaker » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:50 am

I was playing on "Los Bandidos" with my friend, and this guy came on, he was not very good, he then started spectating, then he disconnected, then after awhile reconnected, he all of a sudden became really accurate and too good, then after awhile the people on the server voted to kick him, the vote passed and he didn't get kicked. His name was "drunken monSter" all in blue letters.
Screenshot
PC Gaming with El Ejcovero

Yo soy: El Ejcovero
Clan Tag: [CWNN] - Clan With No Name
Spanish_Broomaker
Drifter

Postby Breli » Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:35 pm

If the name is any indication you might have been unfortunate enough to run into one of the oldest (and best!) gunslingers here :wink: ... he can surely make your life quite miserable on the server no matter how drunk he might have been :lol:

So no cause for alarm and suspicion just yet.
SG name: =SG= BRELI

Harmonica: Did you bring a horse?
Gunmen: Looks like we are short on one horse!
Harmonica: No. You brought two too many.
Breli
SG Team

Postby Hellrider » Sun Apr 05, 2009 1:27 pm

I agree with breli. "monSter" is one of the best opponents I have played against.

And by the way, I don't believe there are any cheats (like wallhack, aimbot) since the SA has been published 8)
Hellrider
Gunslinger

Postby ReD NeCKersoN » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:33 pm

Yeah, it was probably the guy we all know. If it was, then it's very doubtful any cheating occurred. He goes by another name here on the forum. Maybe he'll see this thread & let us know if it was him or not when he gets over his hangover. :lol:
ReD NeCKersoN
SG Team

Postby torhu » Sun Apr 05, 2009 5:27 pm

That was me, allright. :D

As for cheating, I'm almost positive that beer doesn't do anything good to my aim or reflexes. :lol:
In game: =SG=monSter
Monster Browser
torhu
SG Team

Postby Spanish_Broomaker » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:05 pm

Alright I take back what I said, hehe, well, did you have like someone else play under your name at first? I mean you really couldn't hit the broad side of a barn, then you got good, which seemed suspicious. Hey, now I know you are clean, look forward to playing you again! :D

Spanish_Broomaker
Drifter

Postby ChainLightnin' » Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:12 pm

It's that Viking blood! I well remember wondering if anybody could REALLY be as good as some of these pros without cheating, when I first started playing this game! Though I'm sure there is some funny stuff going on sometimes these days, there ARE some amazingly good players that wouldn't think of cheating. No need to! 8O
Well...Mr. Chain Blue Lightnin' hisself..heh, heh!
ChainLightnin'
Gunslinger

Postby Redwing » Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:48 pm

Yeah, I'm usually awful, but sometimes there's a nice hour-long stretch where I never miss. Things just work out like that sometimes :D
DeviantArt|Music
Jesus wrote:Blessed are the Peacemakers, for they will be called the sons of God
Redwing
Shootist

Postby Bodie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:11 pm

Lol. I wish I could play against this guy... and you insulted and voted to kick him out when you had that chance.

Think about it. Not every guy who's better in this game than you is a cheater. There are guys who play FPS games since Wolfenstein and Doom. There are folks who keep playing this game for years, know every inch of every map and can shoot your head off from 200m with remingtons. Go read old server stats, go watch Futsin's and Red's videos. Find out who good players are and were. And think twice before you write "cheater" or "xiter" or whatever it is in your language.

There are plenty of folks who can kick your ass 10:0 and don't need cheating for that.
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby Kouma » Sun Apr 05, 2009 10:34 pm

rane wrote:And think twice before you write "cheater" or "xiter" or whatever it is in your language.

LOL

I think you have been playing with brazilian people, rane... most of us REALLY don't like dying :lol:
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby Pardner » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:45 pm

rane wrote:And think twice before you write "cheater" or "xiter" or whatever it is in your language.

Getting called a cheater makes me want to do one of two things:
a) wamp them harder
b) quit

both are not good :(
Pardner
SG Team

Postby Bodie » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:47 pm

Ha, I knew it was Portuguese! I'll tell you how I learnt this word:

I join a DM with players of varying level of skill. I kill a bunch getting to the top. Then I run into this guy:

He sees me and starts shooting his one Remington at me. I "dance" around a bit waiting for him to waste all his ammo trying to check his skills (something I do to most folks I play first time against), then blow his head off with colties when I see he won't do me much harm. He doesn't move an inch for the whole time, he's basically stationary. And after he dies, he writes "xiter".

I go ahead and kill him again for that, he writes "xiter" twice more and quits... :-(

I wish all Brazilians were like Kouma!
SG names: Bodie (aka mS // Donnie).
Admin on Jeuxlinux, RAWHIDE, #sg.wars and some other servers.
Bodie
Jeuxlinux Admin

Postby Kouma » Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:25 am

rane wrote:I wish all Brazilians were like Kouma!

Me too, most of ours FPS players prefer Counter Strike with all those automatic guns than our skill-need Western Shooter... when people don't know how to handle a Colt or a Winchester or even a dyno stick they usually say "This game sucks" and "CS rules" then quit. :(

Thats what I say, people needs culture, single-action and .45 culture :P
I am Kouma and this is my shotgun. Togheter, we blow your head clean off.
Kouma
Shootist

Postby Spanish_Broomaker » Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:07 pm

rane wrote:Lol. I wish I could play against this guy... and you insulted and voted to kick him out when you had that chance.

Think about it. Not every guy who's better in this game than you is a cheater. There are guys who play FPS games since Wolfenstein and Doom. There are folks who keep playing this game for years, know every inch of every map and can shoot your head off from 200m with remingtons. Go read old server stats, go watch Futsin's and Red's videos. Find out who good players are and were. And think twice before you write "cheater" or "xiter" or whatever it is in your language.

There are plenty of folks who can kick your ass 10:0 and don't need cheating for that.

Hohohoho! :lol: Watch your language pilgrim! You might end up with me Remington on your head! :wink:
I think someone is cheating when I am not owning him, I owned him for two rounds straight! That is why it was suspicious! :lol:
But I shouldn't talk that way, especially because pride comes before the fall, slim meets Grimm, Lee Van Cleef meets Clint Eastwood... :D

Spanish_Broomaker
Drifter

Postby Dadamungo » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:16 pm

haha, that's funny. I wish I was still that good when I jump back on. monSter is always fun to play against.
Dadamungo
Shootist

Next

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel