With cordite in the air, splintered steel, shell casings and powder burns, there’s only one explanation...
Game server information & questions.

Moderators: Joe Kari, Pardner, TheDoctor

+set net_port limitations?

Postby Clink Eastward » Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:48 am

At a LAN recently we ran 5 dedicated SG's servers. Allocated port numbers from the command line worked fine, ports 27960 - 3 were visible and worked ok. 27964 however was not visable from any browser but you could connect manually connecting via typing the IP address.

All the dedicated servers ran ok but beyond 27964 were not visible via the game browser, has anyone else seen this?
"But if you miss you had better miss very well. Whoever double-crosses me and leaves me alive, he understands nothing about Tuco"
Clink Eastward
Shootist

Postby Lucky Bro » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:48 pm

Good day Clink Eastward,

Confirm for Windows XP OS. The same. My fifth server with net_port 27964 is not visible by game browser in LAN area too.
Very strange.
And it says "getting info for 4 servers" even there are five of them. Or "getting info for 0 servers" when there is the only one server (the 27964 one).
"You should know that the lies won't hide your flaws/No sense in hiding all of yours/You gave up on your dreams along the way" (c) "Fake it" by Seether
P.S. English isn't my native language.
Lucky Bro
Gunslinger

Return to Telegraph Station

Show Sidebar
Show Sidebar

User Control Panel